You are here
Auditions - Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
- Perform at AT&T Stadium
- Travel to exotic locations on Annual Calendar Shoot
- Entertain U.S. military troops throughout the world on USO Tours
- Perform for National Television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community service events
- Share your knowledge and experience with kids at Camp DCC
- Bring smiles to residents of nursing homes and hospitals
- Perform at other professional sporting and corporate events
- Receive extensive training in dance and vocal techniques
- MAKE LIFETIME FRIENDS!
- BECOME ONE OF THE BEST!
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of preliminary auditions
- Must be be a high school graduate (or graduating Spring 2017) or have a G.E.D.
- You must be able to attend all rehearsals and other related activities
- International Applicants: When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not “sponsor” international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel, and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboy’s Cheerleader
- YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LAWFUL ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
First Meeting with Training Camp Candidates
We are excited to be filming the 12th season of the CMT series, "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team" during the 2017 Auditions and Training Camp. To participate in the television show CMT and Triage Productions will ask you to sign a Triage Entertainment Waiver and Release. They may also ask you to sign a License Agreement Waiver allowing them to use any photographs, or other items you supply for the show. It is important that you have the opportunity to review these documents before the preliminary round of auditions. Therefore, both waivers may be downloaded below at your convenience. Triage Productions will collect the signed waivers at the beginning of the Preliminary round of auditions on Saturday, May 6th. There will also be a CMT staff member available should you have any questions. Both waivers have no bearing or effect on your audition or the DCC selection process. Thank you and good luck!