You are here
Mon., Mar. 26, 2018 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
Thu., Mar. 29, 2018 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CDT
Thu., Mar. 29, 2018 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM CDT
‘Tis the Season to be Stylish!
Written by Sasha Agent
All right ladies, we all know what the Holidays bring … shopping, dressing up and fun! We all love to feel confident and beautiful, especially around this time of the year when there are parties and celebrations. So, here are some fashion must-haves for the holidays: Read
- Be daring with your shoes. Think outside the box. It’s all about the holiday pumps. This winter, the trend is colorful, bold, sparkly and feminine. Try pink Mary Janes or a simple platform pump with a glittery sole. Try polka dots or even a cheetah print.
- Try a simple dress. This winter it’s all about the heels, which means keep your dress simple so that the focus can be drawn to the shoes. Stick with one color and stay away from prints. Choose fabrics and materials like sequin or lace. Black, silver, gold, red and blue on a contemporary or clean-line dress provide the perfect canvas for bling jewelry and wild shoes.
- Keep your make-up neutral. Use neutral eye shadows with bold and black eyelashes. Brighten your cheeks with a blush, and keep your lips neutral with a soft pink so the focus goes to your eyes.
- Accessorize with jewels and bling. This can get a little tricky. It’s very easy to go overboard when it comes to accessories. Feel free to dazzle yourself with bracelets. However, if your dress is simple, yet your shoes are a bit on the wild side, tone down the bling and select a simple stud for earrings.
- Style your hair to the look. If your dress is girly and flirty … style it straight with big curls at the ends. If you have bangs, swoop them to one side or even wear them straight across if they are short enough. If your dress is a little more on the daring side, try styling your hair in a side bun or ponytail.
- Finish off with a clutch. Find a cute vintage clutch purse to finish off your look. Bold colors are in, and its okay not to match. For example, if your dress is red, choose a bright color that compliments red, like blue. If the bold colors make you a little nervous, keep it simple by sticking with the metallics: bronze, silver or gold.