You are here
Mon., Mar. 26, 2018 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
Thu., Mar. 29, 2018 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CDT
Thu., Mar. 29, 2018 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM CDT
Romantic Curls for Valentine’s Day
Written by Sasha Agent
Believe it or not, I used to hate my curly hair. I wanted to be like everyone else, so I straightened my hair everyday. It wasn’t until I had my daughter that I really began to wear it curly due to lack of time. I found that when I used better quality products and spent less time styling, my hair looked better and I received more compliments. Eventually, I truly began to accept my hair for what it naturally was.
Hair Ingredients Read
- Curlesque Lightweight Mousse 7 oz.: This mousse is great because you’ll
find that it won’t leave your hair feeling crunchy or hard. Instead, you’ll have healthy-looking, moveable and light curls.
- Curlesque Defining Serum 3.04 oz.: This product is a MUST for curly heads. The serum is great for creating defined curls and it reduces and prevents frizz.
The Recipe Read
- Take the Curlesque Lightweight Mousse and work it throughout your hair, making sure the mousse gets to every single strand.
- Once you work the mousse in, use a big-toothed comb for detangling.
- Now let your hair air dry. My hair looks best when I let it air dry. Even with a diffuser, I find that my hair may frizz a little. So if you can, let the air do the work.
- Once dry, use one-to-three pumps, depending on your hair length, of Curlesque Defining Serum throughout your hair to prevent frizz and define your curls.
- After applying the serum, simply use your hands to fluff your hair for added volume. You can use the scrunching method as well. However, just make sure your hair is completely dry so you don’t create frizz.
And there you have it. Follow this hair recipe and you will have the curls of your dreams! Read