You are here
Cowboys Stadium: Memorial Service Monday For Navy Seal
A memorial service to honor the life and sacrifice of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle will be held at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington on Monday, Feb. 11, at 1 p.m.
Kyle, who was a long-standing Midlothian resident, was shot and killed last week along with Chad Littlefield.
Considered one of the top sharpshooting snipers in the U.S., Kyle had four deployments to Iraq but had returned home to Texas full-time to be with his family.
Military and law enforcement officials from across the region are working closely with his family to make next week’s memorial service a lasting tribute.
Kyle’s family has made the service open to the public.
Information for the public:
- Memorial Service begins at 1 p.m. and doors will open at 11:30 a.m.
- Parking is free. Use Lots 1, 2, & 10, which are nearest to Randol Mill and N. Collins.
- Enter through Gates A & K on the north side of the stadium.
- Attendees are encouraged to arrive early.
- No cameras, bags, purses or substantial handheld items will be allowed in the stadium.
- In honor of the reverence this memorial service deserves, Chris Kyle’s family has asked that the general public not take photographs or record video during the ceremony. No cameras will be allowed inside.