You are here
Mon., Oct. 23, 2017 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM CDT
Mon., Oct. 23, 2017 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM CDT
Wed., Oct. 25, 2017 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM CDT
Cowboys RSS Feeds
- What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way for you to access your favorite news and information from multiple website. An RSS feed contains headlines and links to full news stories on DallasCowboys.com. Instead of you having to go to multiple Web sites for the latest news and information on the topics you care about most, you can use RSS to aggregate all your news in one place for easy viewing. DallasCowboys.com offers several RSS feeds for use in news readers and Web logs (blogs).
- How do I start using the Cowboys RSS Feeds?
- Select an RSS reader.
A wide range of RSS readers can be easily downloaded from the Web. Some readers are Web-based while others require you to download a small software program onto your desktop. Most are free to use. (Several readers require Microsoft's .NET framework on your computer. They may be slightly more complicated to install if you do not have .NET.) Google and Yahoo! both offer comprehensive lists of RSS readers. A few sample readers are also offered below for the purpose of evaluation:
- SharpReader - http://www.sharpreader.com
- Awasu - http://www.awasu.com/ (Windows)
- Bloglines - http://bloglines.com/ (All OS, browser-based)
- Amphetadesk - http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- RSS Reader - http://www.rssreader.com/ (Windows .NET)
- NetNewsWire - http://ranchero.com/netnewswire/ (Mac OS X)
- Select a feed.
- Use as many of the feeds as you want and add them to your reader by following the directions for each reader (instructions may vary by reader). The following feeds are provided by DallasCowboys.com: