When the Dallas Cowboys drafted Joey Ivie with their first pick in the seventh round (228th overall), the club added to the depth of the defensive line. Ivie will look to provide Dallas with the athleticism and motor needed along the trenches paired with the threat of an inside pass rusher. He started 16-of-36 games played as a Gator, starting 10 of his last 11.
- As a senior, started 10 of the 11 games he played and tallied 26 tackles, 3.5 for losses, 2.5 sacks, seven hurries and a blocked kick.
- Had three five-tackle games at Tennessee, against South Carolina and against Iowa.
- Added a pair of sacks against South Carolina.
- Blocked a kick at Florida State.
- Started five-of-10 games as a junior and logged a career-best 27 tackles with four for losses, 3.5 sacks and a forced fumble.
- As a sophomore, played in all 12 games with one start - the first of his career - in the Birmingham Bowl against East Carolina.
- Had a career-best six tackles, including his first career sack, against Eastern Kentucky.
- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll, enrolling in January of 2013.
- As a true freshman, played in three of the final five games and posted three tackles - all against Georgia South- ern.
- Had eight sacks and forced two fumbles as a junior at Pasco High School in Dade City, Fla.
- Majored in sociology.
- 2017 Rookie Club presented by Essilor USA.
- 2017 Cowboys U High School Camp.