PRO: The Dallas Cowboys used their fourth round (110th overall) pick in the 2011 NFL Draft on David Arkin, a talented, versatile and aggressive offensive lineman. Through his four years at Missouri State, Arkin started all 44 games he played, mostly at right guard, but gained experience at left tackle due to team injuries through part of his junior and senior campaigns. He was a gameday inactive for all 16 games of his rookie NFL season.
4/30/11: Drafted in the fourth round (110th overall) by Dallas.
• Inactive all 16 games of his rookie season.
• For the fourth straight season, started all 11 games and earned first-team All-Missouri Valley Football Conference honors.
• Became just the third Missouri State player to earn All-MVFC honors four times after claiming second-team honors his redshirt freshman and sophomore seasons.
• Earned All-MVFC first-team honors, starting all 11 games as a junior.
• Started the first nine games at right guard before shifting to left tackle the final two due to injuries.
• Was on the MVFC All-Academic Squad first-team.
• As a sophomore, started all 11 games as part of a line that helped the offense average 312.9 yards-per-game.
• Earned second-team All-MVFC honors and All-Academic second-team distinction.
• Claimed MSU Offensive Lineman of the Year honors for the second straight season and was awarded Missouri Valley Conference State Farm Good Neighbor Award for the fall semester.
• Started all 11 games at left guard and named All-MVFC second-team and All-Academic second-team as a redshirt freshman.
• Took home MVFC Offensive Lineman of the Week honors six times and team Offensive Player of the Week honors on two occasions and earned team Offensive Lineman of the Year award.
• A consensus all-state performer and senior captain at Kapaun Mt. Carmel High School in Wichita, Kan.
• Earned a spot on the 2006 Kansas Shrine Bowl All-Star Game.
• Was also an all-city defensive lineman with 47 tackles and three sacks as a senior, leading his school to a sectional championship.
• Was also a two-time letterman for the school’s wrestling team.
• Majored in construction management with minors in real estate and finance.
• 2011 Rookie Club presented by UnitedHealthcare.
• 2012 Dallas Cowboys U High School Camp.
• Annual team Holiday Hospital Visits.
• Salvation Army Angel Tree Christmas Program.
• Dallas Cowboys Kickoff Luncheon and Cowboys Family Cookbook benefitting Happy Hill Farm.• Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas.