Join Mickey, Bryan and Ed as they broadcast LIVE from training camp in Oxnard, California.
COLLEGE: The Dallas Cowboys continued to get younger on defense with their selection of Kyle Wilber in the fourth round (113th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft out of Wake Forest. Wilber started 36-of-43 games for the Demon Deacons in four years while accumulating 195 tackles, 35.5 tackles for loss, 13.5 sacks, six quarterback pressures, six pass breakups and six forced fumbles with three fumble recoveries. He also added four career blocked kicks. His career 13.5 sacks ranked sixth in school history while his 35.5 tackles for loss were good for eighth all-time.
4/28/12: Drafted in the fourth round (113th overall) by Dallas.
• Earned third-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference honors from The NFL Draft Report as a senior.
• Started 13 games at strong outside linebacker finishing second on the team with a career-high 70 tackles.
• Tied for the Wake Forest team lead with 3.5 sacks and adding 11.5 tackles for loss, three pressures, thee forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, one pass breakup and blocked one kick.
• Blocked a field goal in the season-opener against Syracuse.
• Posted a season-high seven tackles and forced one fumble against NC State.
• Named third-team All-ACC by Phil Steele as junior, starting all 12 games at strong-side outside linebacker.
• Led the team with six sacks and 14.5 tackles for loss while posting 65 tackles, one pressure, four pass breakups and blocked a pair of kicks.
• Finished second on the squad with 7.0 sacks and tied for the team lead with 13.5 tackles for loss.
• In the season opener against Presbyterian, had three sacks, five tackles for loss, eight tackles, forced a fumble and blocked an extra point.
• Posted a season-high 11 tackles at Florida State and added three tackles for loss, two sacks and forced a fumble.
• Blocked a field goal try against Boston College while leading the team with eight tackles.
• Posted a pair of sacks and four tackles against Utah State in the season finale.
• Appeared in five games for the Demon Deacons at weak-side linebacker to finish with 18 tackles.
• Also blocked a field goal, had one sack and recovered a fumble.
• Posted a season-high eight tackles against Georgia Tech.
• Earned honorable mention Freshman All-American honors from College Football News and was the only redshirt freshman to start on defense.
• Took over as the starting weak-side defensive end for the final seven games in place of Anthony Davis.
• Recorded 42 tackles, three sacks, 6.5 tackles for loss, one pressure and had one fumble recovery which he returned two-yards for a touchdown against Boston College.
• Redshirted as a true freshman.
• Attended Apopka, Fla., High School where he earned first-team All-Central Florida, All-Orange County and all-metro conference pick and was chosen to play in the Central Florida All-Star game following his senior year.
• Also Florida Class 6A all-state third-team selection as a senior as he helped Apopka to an 8-2 record while recording 55 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, four sacks and a fumble recovery.
• Participated in weightlifting and wrestling.
• Was a double-major in sociology and communications.
• 2012 Rookie Club presented by UnitedHealthcare.• 2012 Dallas Cowboys U High School Camp.