We currently expect and are planning for a full NFL game schedule in 2020. However, if a game is canceled and cannot be replayed, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, the following refund policies will apply:
1. For season tickets purchased directly from the Dallas Cowboys, Season Ticket Holders will receive the option of a full refund of their ticket purchase price or to apply the applicable amount to a future purchase through the Dallas Cowboys.
2. For single game tickets purchased through other NFL Licensed Channels (i.e., Ticketmaster, SeatGeek or StubHub) those markets have communicated the following refund policies for canceled games:
- Ticketmaster: Automatic refunds provided for all primary and secondary sales within 30 days of cancellation.
- SeatGeek: Refunds provided upon request for all primary and secondary sales within 30 days of cancellation.
- StubHub: No cash refunds. Credit issued worth 120% of original order. Credit expires in 2022 and can be used on any future StubHub purchase. Ticket Buyer must call StubHub directly to request refund.