• As a senior, established a school single-game record with a 313-yard performance, and finished the year with 1,115 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns on 269 carries. Also caught 29 passes for 350 yards and two touchdowns.
• Set a single-season school record and led the conference as a junior with 1,885 all-purpose yards, including 1,553 rushing (eighth in the NCAA) with 13 touchdowns on 274 carries.
• As a sophomore, named honorable mention All-America by Sports Illustrated after starting the final eight games of 12 games played and racking up 1,378 rushing yards and 17 touchdowns on 15 carries and catching 28 passes for 300 yards and a pair of scores.
• Played in five games, along with his first career start, as a freshman and rushed for 178 yards and a touchdown on 39 carries along with 12 catches for 51 yards.
• Was the MVP as a senior at Haltom High School in Haltom City, Texas, after rushing for more than 1,200 yards.
• Rushed for more than 1,100 yards and 14 touchdowns as a junior after transferring from De LaSalle High School in New Orleans, La.
• Was a two-sport letterman, adding a letter for the track and field team.
• 2012 Rookie Club presented by UnitedHealthcare.
• 2012 Dallas Cowboys U High School Camp.