NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. TO ENTER: To be eligible, entrant ("Entrant") must provide the Sponsor (as defined herein) of this Reliant Rowdy Sweepstakes (the "Promotion"), Pro Silver Star, Ltd. and Reliant Energy. (the "Sponsors"), with its name, e-mail address, phone number, zip code and date of birth. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant. Sponsors will not be responsible for entries lost, delayed, incomplete or misdirected. Entries will become the sole property of Sponsors and by entering, Entrant expressly consents to adding his/her name to receive future promotional offers, and using Entrant's name for advertising, publicity or any other purposes whatsoever, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, without compensation and with or without attribution to Entrant, as Sponsors elect.
2. METHODS OF ENTRY:
A. *Facebook Entry: Entrant must be a registered user of and follow the Dallas Cowboys on www.Facebook.com. To become a registered user, visit www.Facebook.com and complete the onscreen instructions to sign up for an account. To "Like" the Dallas Cowboys mascot Rowdy page on www.Facebook.com, Entrant must log in to his or her Facebook account and select "Find People" from the tool bar at the top of the homepage. When the search box appears, Entrant must enter "Rowdy" and then click on the "Search" button. Entrant must select "Like" when the Rowdy icon appears. During the Entry Period, Sponsors will like a "post" asking Dallas Cowboys followers to like a specific post (the "Promotion Post*") from his or her Facebook account. An entry received outside of the Entry Period will be deemed ineligible.
B. Twitter Entry
To enter on Twitter visit https://twitter.com/RowdyCowboys during the Sweepstakes Period, like the specific post and leave a comment that includes "#ReliantSweeps". To be a valid entry, each comment must include "#ReliantSweeps" and a like on the specific post. Without both of these elements the entry will not be valid. Any other versions of the Facebook and/or Instagram entry will be void.
C. Instagram Entry
To enter on Instagram visit https://www.instagram.com/RowdyMascot/ during the Sweepstakes Period, like the specific post and leave a comment that includes "#ReliantSweeps". To be a valid entry, each comment must include "#ReliantSweeps" and a like on the specific post. Without both of these elements the entry will not be valid. Any other versions of the Facebook or Instagram entry will be void.
*D. *Email Entry: To enter by electronic mail, Entrant must send an electronic message with the subject line 'Reliant Rowdy Sweepstakes' to Reliantpromotion@DallasCowboys.net and provide their full name, daytime phone number (including area code). An entry received outside of the Entry Period will be deemed ineligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal residents of Texas. Must be 18 years of age or older. Entrant is not eligible if he/she is an employee, director officer and agent of Sponsors, the Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC ("Dallas Cowboys Entities"), the National Football League and its member professional football clubs (the "NFL"), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC (the "NFL Entities") and their parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates and subsidiaries involved in the Promotion, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse or in-law, regardless of where they reside) or household of any of the above persons. By entering, Entrant agrees to abide by these rules and all decisions of Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to submit multiple entries in violation of the above-indicated entry limitation will be disqualified. In case of dispute, on-line entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit entry. 'Authorized account holder' is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion commences on or about Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CST and will end on Friday, January 4, 2019 at 4:59 p.m. CST (the "Entry Period"). The Sponsors' computer clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
5. GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) grand prizes consisting of two (2) tickets to the Dallas vs. Seattle Seahawks game on Saturday, January 5, 2019 at AT&T Stadium (the "Grand Prize"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $500.00. All unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Grand Prize (including, without limitation transportation to and from the hotel, meals, any gratuities, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses) are at the sole cost and responsibility of winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any portion of the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner may not request Grand Prize substitution. Grand Prize is non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner agrees that Sponsors and their designees may use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, Grand Prize information and/or statements about this Promotion for advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide at the discretion of the Sponsors without limitation, further compensation or notice. Federal, state, and local taxes on Grand Prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of Grand Prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. ARV is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of Grand Prize may fluctuate. Winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize at the time the Grand Prize is awarded.
6. DRAWING/NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: At the conclusion of the Promotion, Sponsors will select the name of two (2) potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A potential winner will be notified by Facebook message or email, after the drawing with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within the time period specified in the notification email or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsors' sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner's right to claim the Grand Prize, and may result in the Grand Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Sponsors reserve the right to conduct a background check on any potential Grand Prize winners and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsors determine in their sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential Grand Prize winner might reflect negatively on Sponsors or any of the Released Parties.
8. Disclaimer: Each Entrant in this Promotion agrees to release and hold harmless, Dallas Cowboys Entities, the NFL, NFL Entities, AT&T Services, Inc. (with regard to Grand Prize fulfilled at AT&T Stadium), the City of Arlington, Reliant Energy and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, including without limitation, any Grand Prize providers (the "Released Parties"), from and against all claims, including but not limited to mechanical errors and other errors, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, late, lost, misdirected entries; or any delays in delivery of Grand Prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with Entrant's participation in this Promotion or acceptance, possession or use of the Grand Prize, or participation in Grand Prize-related activities. By participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsors which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules.
10. FACEBOOK® DISCLAIMER: As condition of participating in the Promotion, you agree and acknowledge that Facebook, Inc. and its owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities (collectively, the "Facebook Group") are not sponsors of the Promotion nor do they endorse or administer the Promotion, nor are they in any way associated with the Promotion. All questions regarding the Promotion must be directed to Sponsors, not the Facebook Group. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Promotion, you shall release the Facebook Group from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance, use, or misuse of any Grand Prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
12. Applicable Law: This Promotion and these official rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. As a condition to participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Texas. The Entrant hereby waives any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these official rules are declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
14. General: If, for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify this Promotion, in whole or in part without notice. Promotion is subject to all applicable laws. Income and other taxes or tariffs, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions may apply. All rights reserved. The NFL Entities (as defined above) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
16. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners, available after January 4, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by January 11, 2019 to: Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Attention: Marketing, Client Services: Reliant Rowdy Sweepstakes, One Cowboys Way, Suite 100, Frisco, Texas 75034.