Hey Cowboys Nation,
I'm so excited and honored to be a part of the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dance Team for my third year! Being born and raised in Dallas, TX, this city is very near and dear to my heart, especially our Cowboys. Growing up, I was always dancing in some way shape or form, and gradually it became a significant part of my life. I danced throughout middle and high school and then proceeded to continue dancing in community college and with local dance companies. All helped to shape who I am today. The more I trained, the more I realized my dreams of dancing professionally and this team made my dreams come true in the most incredible way. This team is my family and Cowboys Nation are the absolute best people and fans to dance for. Being from Salvadorian and Honduran background, I am more than proud to represent for the Latinos, and it is an honor and a privilege to dance for America's team. I can't wait for this season.
- Number of years on the team: 3
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: Chuck E Cheese, Nicky Jam, Flash Mobs, Weddings, and fashion shows
- Nicknames: Adonis
- Hometown: Carrollton, TX
- I dance because: It is my greatest physical, emotional, and creative outlet. I can always rely on dance to get me through anything, and it has helped me grow in such incredible ways. Dance has also introduced me to lifelong friends that share the same passion for dance as I do.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: Watch RuPaul's Drag Race or Legendary!
- I've always wanted to: Go scuba diving or snorkeling!
- Advice to Youngsters: Pursue any and everything that makes you happy and enjoy and most importantly, have fun.
- My biggest role model is: Is my sister, she is the strongest person I know and my biggest inspiration in terms of hard work and determination, she has taught me so much.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: Definitely the team culture! It is something so special that resonates with all of us in and out of dance. The support and love that comes with being on this team always helps us perform our absolute best!
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: Emmitt Smith, he is a legend, and he would always come to the Canes I used to work at and be super awesome to my co-workers and I.
- Favorite Performer: Beyoncé
- Favorite Music: Pop, Hip Hop, or Latin Urban
- Favorite Quotes: "If you can't love yourself how you supposed to love anybody else?"
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): Beyonce, RuPaul, and Zendaya