Howdy Cowboys Nation,
I cannot put into words how excited I am to be returning as a third-year veteran on the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Dance Team. This season is going to be amazing, and I can't wait to cheer on America's team with all of you!
I was born and raised in Coppell, Tx and I graduated from Coppell High School in 2019. Following graduation, I took a huge leap of faith and chose to pursue my dance career right away. I got to see my hard work and dedication pay off as I made the team a few short months later. Outside of dance, I really enjoy spending time with my family, volunteering at my church and spending time with kids! I hope to open my own studio someday and create a supportive environment for people to find freedom through the art of dance and express themselves.
I am so grateful for all the opportunities that this journey has brought me. I could not have started my professional dance career with a better organization. I am truly so blessed to be a part of this team! I want to give a huge thank you to my family, my friends, and Cowboys Nation for all the love and support that has brought me so much joy over the years. I look forward to all that we will get to celebrate this season!
- Number of years on the team: This will be my third year on DCRB! I am so grateful for the opportunity to return for the 2022-2023 season.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: My parents put me in dance classes when I was 3 years old, and they never thought that I would one day pursue it as a professional career. I remember truly falling in love with dance when I was 13 years old. I have been on a handful of teams around DFW that have given me some amazing opportunities to perform and compete. I thrive in a team environment so I'm thankful that I get to live out my wildest dreams with my sweet and talented teammates by my side!
- Nicknames: My favorite nicknames are A Temps, Lil Mama, Ally Mae and Al! I love how personal nicknames are, so I always appreciate when a new friend comes up with something that I've never been called.
- Hometown: My hometown is Coppell, TX. Go Cowboys!
- I dance because: As cliche as it sounds, I dance because it helps me escape from reality. Whether I'm having a bad day or simply just feeling a little anxious, I always run to get into class or turn on some music in my room and freestyle. When I'm dancing, I'm usually focused on an emotion or character that the song is portraying, and it allows me to forget about whatever is putting me down and come back to the problem with a clear and calm mind. I'm not sure what I would do without dance!
- What I like to do most besides dance is: What I like to do most besides dance is spend time with my family. I got lucky and was given a bunch of built-in best friends. I have a twin brother and an older brother and as we've grown up, we've created a very strong bond with each other. They are some of the funniest people I know, and I love making memories with them through laughter!
- I've always wanted to: I've always wanted to open my own dance studio! I hope to make this dream a reality someday.
- Advice to Youngsters: My advice to the youngsters Is to never apologize for being yourself. Always stay true to who you are and stand up for what you believe in. There will always be people in your life that disagree with your beliefs or the choices that you make but the right people will firmly stand by your side. Be confident and don't change for anybody!
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role model is my Uncle David. His story is not one that is easy to hear but it is so inspiring to see the kind of person he is because of it. With reasons being personal to family, I will just say that to know this man is to love him and be loved back. He leads my family to love hard and count our blessings every day. I love you, Uncle D!
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: What I enjoy most about being a DCRB dancer is getting to connect with the fans. I love being able to inspire others, be inspired myself and make a difference all while doing what I love!
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My favorite Cowboys player is Dak Prescott. Not only is Dak a very talented athlete, but he is just as inspiring off the field. He embodies everything that the Dallas Cowboys stand for. His fierce leadership never fails to bring success to the team. I have enjoyed watching his journey over the years and can't wait to see what else he will accomplish!
- Favorite Performer: My favorite performer has to be Michael Jackson. I remember watching "This Is It" with my dad in high school and I had goosebumps from head to toe. His work ethic and unique style cannot be compared. He changed the game for so many artists and it's amazing that you still see the impact he made on the entertainment industry through other performers in today's world!
- Favorite Music: My favorite kind of music is country music! I grew up listening to all kinds of country music and I'm so grateful that I did. I hold a lot of the traditional values that old Texas country artists used to write about and there's something so special to me about relating to an artist that you look up to through their lyrics.
- Favorite Quotes: "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." -Jennifer Lee
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are Steve Carrell, Samuel J Comroe and Dave Chappelle. I'm not sure I would even be able to eat my dinner because I would be laughing so hard, but it would be worth it!