Hey Cowboys Nation,
I cannot express how thankful I am to be a part of the best dance team in the NFL for a fourth season. I am humbled by the opportunity to perform with so many talented individuals, and I'm so excited for this year.
I was born and raised in Garden City, Kansas. I graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance. I now work in the Multifamily Industry as an Assistant Community Director at an apartment complex in Dallas. I truly love my job, and I love that I get the chance to inspire and lead others to one goal as a team.
I am so grateful that I have been given this opportunity to continue to do what I love. Thank you to my friends, family, and mentors who have supported me throughout this process. I would not be here without each one of you! This team has become a family to me, and I am beyond ready to show Cowboys Nation all our hard work, passion, and love for America's Team. Let's make history!
- Number of years on the team: I've been on the team for 4 years; I can't believe it's my 'Senior' year with this amazing organization.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I've experienced some great entertainment industry auditions; I've been on So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent with Extreme Tricking & Tumbling.
- Nicknames: The nicknames that I've had throughout the years have been Tony, Antony, Grandpa, Old Man, Smiles, and Dark Chocolate.
- Hometown: My hometown is Garden City, Kansas. My hometown zoo has the yellow brick road from The Wizard of Oz and The Wizard of Oz Museum is in Wamego, Kansas, which is 4 hours away from my hometown.
- I dance because: Dance brings me so much joy and relief. It's where I find my place.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: Working out, cooking, taking my dogs Cona and Creed on walks, and I love to go bowling.
- I've always wanted to: Skydive! Jumping from a plane sounds amazing and would be a big adrenaline rush.
- Advice to Youngsters: "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- My biggest role model is: My mother because she has always taught me to never to give up and go for what you believe in and what makes you happy!
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: Getting to be around all these talented individuals and give back to my community.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: When I was a little kid, my favorite Cowboys player was Emmitt Smith. He was an amazing running back and I looked up to him when I started football and became a running back as well.
- Favorite Performer: Janet Jackson because she knows how to keep her audience engaged and the lady never misses a beat.
- Favorite Music: I love all genres of music. As a dancer, you can't just listen to one type of genre, you've got to like it all!
- Favorite Quotes: "Believe with all of your heart, that you will do what you were made to do." – Orison Swett Marden
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): My three guests would be Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, and Billy Porter because I want the evening to be iconic and filled with fun and knowledge.