Hey Cowboys Fans,
I am humbled to have been selected to be a part of the best dance team in the NFL for a second year. My teammates are absolutely incredible humans and even better dancers, and I can't wait to share the stage with them.
I was born in Anchorage, Alaska and I moved around a bit as a military brat until secondary school. I graduated from the University of North Texas with my Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Studies focusing in Dance, Kinesiology and Anthropology. I currently work in the health & fitness industry, and I love that I'm able to help people get active after an injury.
I'm excited for that fun, fresh, game-day feeling and for the opportunity to bring smiles to the faces of Cowboys Nation.
See you out there,
- Number of years on the team: This is my 2nd year on DCRB.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: Before auditioning for DCRB, I danced for the Texas Legends Spirit Squad for two years.
- Nicknames: I don't have many nicknames, but I have some family members that have replaced my first name with 'Dimples.'
- Hometown: I am originally from Anchorage, Alaska.
- I dance because: I dance because it is the easiest and most effective form of communication for me. I think that body language can be a lot easier than the syntax of English at times.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: Read! I spend a lot of my free time at the local libraries and bookstores.
- I've always wanted to: I have always wanted to go skydiving; it's on my bucket list.
- Advice to Youngsters: My advice to youngsters is to slow down and enjoy the ease of adolescence. Life is meant to be lived, don't let it pass you by trying to hurry through it all.
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role model is my dad, he's my superhero.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is having the chance to meet and dance with some of DFW's grooviest humans.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My favorite Cowboys player is CeeDee Lamb.
- Favorite Performer: My favorite performer is Beyonce.
- Favorite Music: I truly do enjoy all genres of music.
- Favorite Quotes: "Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another." - Toni Morrison.
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): I would invite Jermaine Cole, Yemoja and Prince to my dinner party. Imagine the conversation!