Hey Cowboys Nation,
I'm so excited to be part of the world's best sports organization and the best dance team and drumline in the NFL. This is my first year to be part of the DCRB family and I say family because I really mean it. We all look out for each other every day. I love my family.
I was born in Lewisville, Texas and raised in The Colony, Texas. I graduated from The Colony High School and from University of North Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. I'm a coach at an elementary school right now but my main goal is to be a high school soccer coach and teacher. Drumming has been a passion for me since I was in the sixth grade and getting to perform with the best drummers is an honor and a great challenge.
I am so grateful that I have been given this opportunity to continue to do what I love. Thank you to my family and to my mentors who have supported me throughout this process. I would not be here without each one of you! This team has become a family to me since day one and I am beyond ready to show Cowboys Nation all our hard work, passion, and love for America's Team through our performances this season. Let's make some history, Cowboys Nation!
- Number of years on the team: This is my 1st year on the team.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I went to PASIC twice to compete in a drumline competition against the best high schools and compete in a snare drum and marimba competition against the best students in the world.
- Nicknames: My middle name is Anthony, but all my family and close friends call me Tony. My grandpa calls me Chino because of my eyes and my younger cousin calls me Noni because she couldn't say her "T's" when she was little, so Noni kind of got stuck with me. Also, my girlfriend calls me cutie, that can be a nickname, right?
- Hometown: I was raised in The Colony, Texas for my whole life.
- I drum because: I drum because I have a passion for what it has and I love hyping up the crowd when it comes to a concert, to a gig, but for a Cowboys football game… this is a dream come true. It's going to be so cool, fun, and epic.
- What I like to do most besides drum is: Besides drumming, I love to play soccer, play basketball, play video games, walk around the park, and be outside to simply enjoy life.
- I've always wanted to: I've always wanted to visit a country outside of the U.S. and Mexico. I want to visit somewhere that's different so that I can learn different cultures and different lifestyles.
- Advice to Youngsters: My advice to the youngsters is to follow your dreams. If you dream of something you want to do or who you want to be, do it. Don't let anyone in this world tell you what you can do, or you can't do. You're in charge of your own life so start living.
- My biggest role model is: Both of my parents are my biggest role models because of what they do every single day since the day I was born. They sacrificed so much for me and my brothers, without them we wouldn't be in the position that we are right now. They're the main reason of who I am in this world today. Thank you, mom and dad, I love you guys so much.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Drummer is: My favorite thing about being a DCRB Drummer is engaging with Cowboys Nation before the game because we get to hype them up before the game. It's such an honor to be able to perform for the Cowboys Nation, the energy is really high because of you guys!
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My favorite Cowboys player right now is Micah Parsons because he's showing Cowboys Nation why he wanted to be here. But my favorite all time player is Dez Bryant because of the work ethic and dedication he had for every single game.
- Favorite Performer: My favorite performer is Chris Brown because of his music, his performance, his shows, and his dance moves. He really is a true artist and will always be my favorite artist. Team Breezy baby.
- Favorite Music: My favorite music to listen to is Hip-Hop/R&B and reggaeton.
- Favorite Quotes: My favorite quote of all time is "You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated" by Maya Angelou because every person in this world faces many defeats. But it takes a lot of courage to get back up, face those defeats again, and learn from your mistakes. We can have defeats in our lives, but we shouldn't give up because that's how life is. Having defeats can help shape how our lives can be and create the person we can be now and in the future.
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner are Chris Brown, J Balvin, and Maluma.