Hello Cowboys fans,
I feel truly blessed to be a part of this amazing organization. I am thrilled to drum and cheer on such a great football team this year.
Originally, I'm from Oklahoma but then later moved to Dallas, Texas. I am currently a student at the University of Texas at Arlington pursuing a degree in business management. I want to thank my family for all their love and support along the way because this opportunity is one that I will always remember and cherish. The game day hype, the experience, and the people I have met along the way are rare to come by in life. I can truly call the people of DCRB my second family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and I am stoked to say that I'm a DCRB member!
- Number of years on the team: This is my first year on the team.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I did drumline throughout high school and am continuing it in college.
- Nicknames: Family and close friends call me Eli.
- Hometown: I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- I drum because: I drum because playing music with others brings me joy.
- What I like to do most besides drum is: What I like to do the most besides drum is play basketball.
- I've always wanted to: I have always wanted to go skydiving.
- Advice to Youngsters: Some advice to the young ones is to never let anyone tell you that you're not able to do something.
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role model is my mom. She has an amazing story and inspires me to get a little better every day.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Drummer is: I enjoy the bond that I've made with everyone on DCRB.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My all-time favorite cowboys player is Emmitt Smith. He was a beast!
- Favorite Music: My favorite genres of music are hip hop and R&B.
- Favorite Quotes: I have many quotes that I love and live by, but the great philosopher Kanye West once said "Shoot for the stars, so if you fall you land on a cloud."
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): The three people who I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are Kobe Bryant, Notorious B.I.G, and Colin Kaepernick.