Hi, Cowboys Fans!
Whoever oversees recruitment messed up big-time putting me on the line! Jokes aside, I'm grateful they did. Working alongside such a high caliber of talent has been a dream come true. I still pinch myself before every performance and rehearsal.
I was born and raised in Minnesota, where the cold will 'getcha.' Oh ya, you betcha! I graduated from Mizzou with a BS in Biology and a minor in Spanish, and I currently work as a forester in the DFW area. I adore working in nature every day, but it can get quiet. That's why drumming with DCRB is my chance to get LOUD.
Being given this opportunity means the world to me and I can't sing my gratitude enough. Thank you to my family and friends, who have supported me throughout my drumming journey. Thanks especially to Callee Curtis, Chief's cymbal star, who encouraged me to put myself out there and try out! Lastly, thanks to the team and staff of DCRB. They've cultivated an environment where my flavor is not only tolerated but celebrated.
Watch out Cowboys Nation, we're bigger, badder, and "bluer" than ever, and we can't wait to show you our charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.
- Number of years on the team: This is my first season on the team.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: Before DCRB, I drummed in high school and college. I also did a lot of acting in high school. My most fitting role was as an awkward comedian.
- Nicknames: My best friend calls me Bibby.
- Hometown: St. Paul, Minnesota
- I dance because: I love to drum with the Cowboys because it's the polar opposite of my day job as a forester.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: Sing to music in the car as if I'm Rosalia performing to a sold-out crowd.
- I've always wanted to: I've always wanted to be a drag queen.
- Advice to Youngsters: Make your bed every morning, take lots of risks, and pay your taxes.
- My biggest role model is: My stepmom, Mama Sara. She's objectively the coolest person in the world and she always made me feel like I had a place at the table.
- What I enjoy most about being on DCRB is: My teammates.
- Favorite Performer: Haley. She's amazing. Her freestyle is hypnotizing. The girl is fierce.
- Favorite Music: My favorite genre of music is Indie.
- Favorite Quotes: "Don't get bitter, just get better" - Alyssa Edwards
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): If I had my own fantasy dinner party, Tierra Whack, Beyonce, and Bjork would be there and each with tea on their newest music. I'd invite my dad too because he makes great conversation.