Hey Cowboys Fans,
I am so excited for my fourth season with the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers! I look forward to continuing to be a part of the legacy of the first co-ed dance team in the NFL.
I was born in Matthews, North Carolina and raised in Charlottesville, Virginia. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Dance from The University of Alabama along with a minor in Nutrition. I enjoy spending time with my pets, doing outdoor activities, and being in the company of my friends.
I am so lucky to have the opportunity to continue my professional dance career with the Cowboys and am so thankful for the support I have received to be able to do so. I am also very lucky to have a loving group of friends and family to lean on.
Thank you, Cowboys Nation! I can't wait for an amazing season with the greatest fans in the NFL… all while getting to live out my dream with DCRB.
- Number of years on the team: This is my fourth year with the DCRB.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I grew up dancing competitively, was a member of the Alabama dance team for 4 years and graduated with a degree in dance.
- Nicknames: Pey, P
- Hometown: I grew up in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- I dance because: I love performing in front of a crowd. It's such an exciting feeling.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: I love hanging out with my 2 cats, Leonard and Earl.
- I've always wanted to: Travel outside of the country! I would love to go to Spain or Italy someday.
- Advice to Youngsters: Don't stress over things you can't control. Sometimes it's better to let the pieces fall into place on their own.
- My biggest role model is: My big sister, Kelsey.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: Meeting kids on gameday that look up to you. It's a surreal feeling.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: Cee Dee Lamb
- Favorite Performer: Tyler the Creator
- Favorite Music: I love 90's and early 00's rock and pop punk. The Offspring is one of my favorite bands. I try to be really open to all kinds of music.
- Favorite Quotes: "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference- the previous present moment" -Nick Saban
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): Dolly Parton, Seth Rogen, and Aubrey Plaza.