Hey Cowboys Fans!
I am so excited to finally be a part of the greatest professional dance team. I am blessed to be able to work with such amazing dancers. This year is going to be amazing! I've been going to Cowboys games since I was a young boy. A few years ago, I got the opportunity to on the Dallas Cowboys Rookie Squad. As a Cowboys super fan, I felt on top of the world.
I was born in Richardson, Texas. I am currently a student at Collin County Community College and am pursuing a degree in dance. I've been a dancer all my life and dancing competitively and professionally for years, but this right here is a dream come true. To have the opportunity to be surrounded by such phenomenally talented teammates is a great honor, and such an amazing opportunity for me. Thank you to everyone who supported me all throughout my journey. I would not be where I am without them in my life. I can't wait to make so many memories with the greatest professional dance team there is! Can I get a "HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!"
- Number of years on the team: This is my first year on DCRB.
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I was previously a part of the Dallas Cowboys Rookie Squad which was certainly a highlight of my early dance career. I was also a part of a competitive hip hop team for 6 years with Fenton's Dance Factory. I was also very involved in my school's theatre and choir programs.
- Nicknames: Monkey because I was always climbing on things as a child.
- Hometown: Richardson, TX
- I dance because: I dance because it's what I love and it has been my passion for many years. Dance brings so many people joy. My mother was also a dancer when she was younger, so dancing is in my blood.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: I enjoy acting almost as much as I love dancing. I've always had a passion for performing.
- I've always wanted to: Dancing on the Rookie Squad gave me a taste of what it was like to perform professionally in front of such large crowds. Being a DCRB member now is such a great continuation of what I've always wanted to do, which is be a performer.
- Advice to Youngsters: Never close your mind and continue to learn from the people around you. What they have to say may be important.
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role model is my mother. She has always been my biggest supporter in life.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is interacting with all the fans, growing my talent, and the bond that I share with my teammates.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: Jason Witten
- Favorite Performer: The Weeknd
- Favorite Music: Jazz
- Favorite Quotes: "It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and "The image is one thing and the human being in another. It's very hard to live up to an image, put it that way" by Elvis Presley.
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are Lin Manuel Miranda, Tyler the Creator, and my Uncle Scott.