ARE YOU READY TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ONLY COED PROFESSIONAL DANCE TEAM IN THE NFL?
- Perform at AT&T Stadium and for Nationally Televised audiences
- Lend your time and talent at community events
- Receive unparalleled dance training
- Become a member of the first and only coed hip hop crew in the NFL
- Make lifelong friends!
QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET
2019 AUDITION INFORMATION
REQUIREMENTS: Dancers must have high school diploma or GED and a valid photo ID to participate in auditions. Applicants must be 18 years old by June 1, 2019. You must be a resident of the Dallas-Fort Worth area, or be willing to relocate, and have reliable transportation. Preliminary, semifinal, and final auditions to select training camp candidates will be closed to the public for the 2019 auditions. Hair and make-up for all audition rounds should be attractive and not distracting. No body jewelry or body decoration is permitted during auditions. Please cover up any visible tattoos. Ladies should wear a cropped dance top or sports bra, hot pants or dance trunks, skin colored dance tights, and comfortable shoes for the audition process. Gentlemen should wear comfortable hip hop dance attire.
REGISTRATION: Visit www.dallascowboys.com/DCRBauditions for complete registration information and application forms. Completed application forms and registration fees can be submitted online through the Active X platform or be turned in at the audition on June 1, 2019. Pre-registration fees are $30.00; walk-up registration fees on the day of preliminaries are $35.00. Please make check or money order payable to the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers if registering at preliminaries. All candidates must bring a non-returnable headshot and resume to the audition on June 1st.
AUDITIONS: JUNE 1, 2019 @ 3:00 PM-6:00 PM
Auditions will be held at SubRoy Dance Studios 2435 Kirby Whitten Rd, Memphis, TN 38134. Candidates will need to arrive at least 30 minutes early to submit application (if not pre-registered) and receive an audition number. Candidates will then learn a short dance routine. Afterwards, candidates will introduce themselves and perform for the judging panel in groups. Training Camp candidates will be announced at the conclusion of the audition.
The 2019 Training Camp will begin on June 10, 2019. All rehearsals for the 2019 Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Training Camp candidates are held Monday, Tuesday and Friday evenings, as well as additional Sunday Training Camp rehearsals. Individual interview times will be scheduled on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Become a member of the most dynamic dance team in the world; receive unparalleled professional training, and make lifelong friends!
BASIC RULES & REGULATIONS
· Basic Uniform is provided
· Dancers are responsible for maintaining the uniform. Uniform and all uniform pieces must be kept clean at all times. Replacement cost of articles lost or damaged must be paid by the Dancer.
· All uniforms and property must be turned in before the 2020 Final Auditions - date to be determined by the Director.
· There will be 3-5 rehearsals per week before the season begins. You are expected to attend ALL rehearsals.
· Once the season begins, there will be a set schedule of rehearsals.
· All rehearsals are scheduled in the evenings; extra weekend rehearsals for Rookies and/or special
· Any dancer missing a rehearsal prior to a game or show will not be allowed to perform at that game or show.
· CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FEEL THEY CAN ATTEND ALL REHEARSALS SHOULD NOT CONTEMPLATE BEING A DALLAS COWBOYS RHYTHM & BLUE DANCER.
· Rehearsal dress code will be strictly enforced.
· Dancers are paid $100.00 per home game.
· Dancers are paid for rehearsals.
· Opportunities for paid appearances and shows are available.
· The Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue uniform is not forgiving and performance requirements are frequently strenuous. Therefore, Dancers must maintain a high level of physical fitness appropriate to these requirements. Individuals not doing so are warned, then put on non-performing status, and finally terminated from the squad.
· Smoking IS NOT allowed in uniform or during Dancer functions.
· With the exception of small stud earrings and the Veteran Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue ring, no jewelry is to be worn with the uniform.
· No piece of the uniform or Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue property may be worn any place except when and where it is approved by the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers office.
· Dancers must be at home games up to six hours prior to kickoff.
· All Dancers participate in all Dallas Cowboys home games and any Cowboys home playoff games, American Bowls, and/or Super Bowls.
· If you are selected, you must reside in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.