Dallas Cowboys 50/50 Raffle Claim Instructions
Note: To keep you and our employees safe from COVID-19, we are instituting a virtual prize acceptance process for the 2020 season.
Claim Instructions Overview:
- Step one: Confirm you have the winning raffle ticket by visiting www.dallascowboys.com/5050, where the Dallas Cowboys (the "Club") will the post results of each raffle drawing.
- Step two: Contact the Club within seven (7) business days after your purchase of the winning raffle ticket to claim your prize. You may contact the Club by phone at 972-497-4955 or email email@example.com.
- Step three: Provide all required paperwork and identification (as described below).
You must contact the Club to claim your prize no later than seven (7) business days after purchase of the winning raffle ticket. In order to complete the steps required to claim your prize, please contact the Club's Community Relations Manager by phone at 972-497-4955 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must submit the following items to the Club in order to collect your prize. The Club will be unable to complete the prize distribution process until all items are received. Once the Club receives the required documentation, a check will be mailed to your specified address.
Required Claim Documents:
- A copy of the original winning raffle ticket with the winning raffle number visible. Raffle tickets that are or appear to be tampered with are void. The validity and authenticity of all raffle tickets shall be determined by the Club in its sole discretion.
- A copy of a current, government-issued photo identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, or military ID card).
- The Club will provide the following documentation for your review and completion. Completion of these documents and submission to the Club is required in order to claim the prize.
- Liability and acceptance acknowledgment certifying your eligibility and confirming your release of liability and prize acceptance
- IRS Form W-2G
Taxes: Federal law requires tax withholding on certain prize values, which will be deducted from the prize amount prior to award and distribution, specifically twenty-four percent of your prize (24%). The Club will submit the withheld amounts to the applicable tax collection authority on your behalf. The appropriate tax documentation and proof of tax payment will be provided to you.
Once all claim documents have been verified by Club personnel, a check will be issued to you in the amount of the prize less all applicable taxes. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be provided.
Disqualification: The prize will be forfeited to the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation and donated to The Salvation Army in the event any winner: (a) does not notify the Club of a claimed winning raffle ticket within seven (7) days after the day of the applicable drawing; (b) is not over the age of eighteen (18) or is ruled ineligible for any other reason according to the Terms and Conditions listed at www.DallasCowboys.com/5050 or applicable law; (c) refuses the prize; (d) is unable or unwilling to produce the required documentation; or (e) refuses to sign the required Liability and acceptance affidavit, IRS Form W-9 or IRS Form W-2G. The Club has no obligation to contact potential winners.