In the area of community service, the Dallas Cowboys mission is built upon an overall philosophy of helping those who do not have the strength, the resources or the means to help themselves.
Recognized as one of the world's most generous families, the Jerry Jones Family enlists the talents, skills and resources of all Cowboys players, coaches, cheerleaders and every member of the organization to provide a unique and cutting-edge approach to community outreach.
The Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation serves as the philanthropical arm of the Dallas Cowboys. The foundation has partnered with DonationMatch to accept and process donations from non-profit organizations.
Through the DonationMatch application system, your donation solicitation will be validated prior to process, so that the Dallas Cowboys may fulfill your request as efficiently as possible.
Before submitting your DonationMatch application, please consider our foundation giving policies:
- The Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation is happy to review in-kind donation requests from non-profit organizations holding auction or raffle fundraisers.
- The Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation does not provide financial assistance for event sponsorship or table purchases.
- Traditional donation items include autographed game day programs, stadium and facility tours, signed photos and unsigned merchandise packages.
- The Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation is unable to donate game tickets, autographed helmets, or signed jerseys due to the high demand of such items.
- Non-profits must provide at least an eight (8) week notice of the scheduled fundraising event to be considered for donation.
- Requests must be submitted through the DonationMatch portal and will be fulfilled approximately two (2) to three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled event date, no sooner.
- Please note that non-profits may request one (1) in-kind donation item per calendar year and all decisions are final.
- If you believe your request does not fit the description of an in-kind auction or raffle donation (i.e. fan package; letter of recognition; letter of condolence; care package; or similar) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from our organization, we are unfortunately unable to assist you. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to learning more about your non-profit's fundraising goals.