Join the Dallas Cowboys and Baylor Scott & White for an evening of football education and fun at AT&T Stadium on Wednesday, September 14 from 6:30-8:30 PM. Hear from a panel of experts on youth sport safety, nutrition and fueling for activity, raising a well-rounded athlete and much more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to take to the field and learn skills and drills from Dallas Cowboys Academy coaches.
Space is limited! Register today!
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
- 6:30-8:30 PM
- AT&T STADIUM
- LOT 10 - ENTRY K
- Sports safety and concussion awareness
- Heads Up Tackling techniques
- Nutrition & Fueling for Sport
- Raising a successful athlete
VIP PANELISTS INCLUDE
- Dallas Cowboys Representatives
- Baylor Scott & White Health Concussion Specialist
- Youth Nutrition Expert
- Former Dallas Cowboys players
- …and others!!
- Gift bag
- Happy Hour Mocktails
- Heavy Appetizers
- Panel instruction
- Football clinic coaching
This event is adults only. Children are not permitted.
Please make other childcare arrangements if you wish to attend.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.