Hey Cowboys Fans,
I'm so excited for my rookie season on the most dynamic dance team in the NFL. I'm extremely grateful for this opportunity to dance alongside many hard-working and talented individuals and can't wait to cheer on America's Team with you all!
I grew up in North Richland Hills, Texas and was raised a Cowboys fan. I attended school locally at Dallas Baptist University where I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management. I currently work for the Texas Rangers Baseball Club and am very passionate about integrating entertainment into sports to enrich the fans' gameday experience. Outside of that, I choreograph and teach dance routines to local high school teams.
I can't express how blessed I am to do what I love every day. To my family, friends, and past teachers, thank you for outpouring your love and support for me and for inspiring me to chase after all my dreams. I am forever grateful! I hope to inspire and pour out my support to others to chase after what they love. I can't wait to show Cowboys Nation our hard work and passion through the art of dance this season.
- Number of years on the team: This is my rookie season on DCRB!
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I was a competitive hip hop dancer growing up and performed at WOD, regional, and national competitions. I danced one year at Texas State University on the Kidz Nxt Door hip hop crew. Outside of performing, I freelance choreograph for high school teams!
- Nicknames: I have a very creative family to say the least. My nicknames are Em, Little Em, Nimmer, Nimrod, and Sissy. It all depends on the day!
- Hometown: I grew up in North Richland Hills, Texas.
- I dance because: I dance because it's my first love. Dancing is a way to express myself and share my love with others while always growing and adapting with new trends and music.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: Besides dancing, I love spending time with my family. I'm lucky enough to live near my immediate family and we set up "Family Fun Days" as often as we can, whether it's attending a sporting event or grilling out at my parent's house! I've always wanted to travel outside of the country. I would love to see the beauties of different cultures and landscapes!
- Advice to Youngsters: My advice to the younger generations is to figure out what you want in life, how to get there, and don't stop working until you do. It won't be easy, but hard work and dedication always pays off in the end.
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role models are my parents. They've modeled hard work, dedication, and so much love throughout my life. They're my number one supporters and are proof that no matter how big of a dream, you can achieve it if you set your mind to it.
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: I love being a part of DCRB because of how unique this team is. Being the only co-ed hip hop team in the NFL is dynamic, different, and brings new entertainment aspects to the league. Everyone is talented and so supportive; it's truly inspiring!
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My favorite Cowboys player, past or present, is Jason Witten.
- Favorite Performer: My favorite performer is Justin Timberlake. He's a well-rounded artist and inspires me every time I watch him perform!
- Favorite Music: I don't have a specific genre of music that is my favorite. Anything that is upbeat is usually what I'm drawn to. Music is very situational for me!
- Favorite Quotes: "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville and "All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): I would invite Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and Justin Timberlake!