Hi Cowboys Fans!
I'm honored to be a part of the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Dancers!
I can't wait to make my rookie year unforgettable, and I am so excited to meet all of the amazing Cowboys fans.
I was born and raised in Japan. Being a professional dancer in the states has been my biggest dream since I was a child. I learned English and have prepared to make my dream come true for years and now here I am! I am beyond grateful to be able to do what I love, and I appreciate my family, friends, and coaches who trained me when I was in Japan. Now that I made my dream come true, I want to tell everyone that no matter how far and big your dream is, if you have enough courage to pursue your goals, they will come true.
DCRB and this community has become a family to me. Being surrounded by these talented entertainers is one of the best things about DCRB. I can't wait to share our energy and passion with Cowboys Nation!
Let's Go Cowboys!
- Numbers of years on the team: This is my rookie year!
- Prior Dance/Entertainment Industry Experience: I've experienced numerous stages all over Japan but also I've danced internationally since I was 9 years old. One of my favorite experiences was dancing at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics in 2018. I love performing in different countries because no matter where you go, no matter what language you speak, dance always brings people together and we can share the energy and love without any words.
- Nicknames: When I was in Japan, my nickname was Tuttu which is a little hard to enunciate. People call me Luna here in the states.
- Hometown: I was born and raised in Saitama, Japan! It's countryside but surrounded by beautiful mountains and I love being in nature.
- I dance because: I dance because DANCING IS MY LIFE. I can't imagine a life without dancing. It is one of the ways I express my feeling and passions. Also, it is therapeutic to me. I can forget everything when I'm dancing.
- What I like to do most besides dance is: I like video editing. I always make videos of my trips with my family and friends! Watching memory videos is something that I love to do when I have free time. I also like to make dance videos with some cool camera work.
- I've always wanted to: I've always wanted to live in another country. I love traveling and adventures. Experiencing different cultures and traditions gives me so much excitement and I love learning new things. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to learn English so that I can communicate and get to know things on a deeper level. Now my next goal is to be fluent in Spanish!
- Advice to Youngsters: My advice to youngsters is to DREAM BIG! No matter how big your dream is if you dare to pursue your dreams, you can make them come true! I had no idea how I could be a professional dancer overseas when I was a child. I always thought that my dream was too big but I didn't give up! "Where there's a will, there's a way!" Find a way to make your dream come true and keep going for it.
- My biggest role model is: My biggest role models are my parents. They always accept and respect my decisions. I cannot appreciate them enough for supporting me no matter what. It's very hard to be far away from my family but I can't wait to invite them to Texas and show them my new world someday!
- What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is: What I enjoy most about being a DCRB Dancer is surrounded by talented and heartwarming dancers! DCRB has become a family to me. I cannot appreciate them enough for welcoming me since day 1 of prep class.
- Favorite Cowboys player past or present: My favorite Cowboys player is Dak Prescott! He is smart and I am always amazed by his unpredictable play!
- Favorite Performer: My favorite performer is Jennifer Lopez! Singing, dancing, staging, and performance is next level!
- Favorite Music: I love Latin music! The passion and love coming through the music are beautiful. Learning Latin dance is one of the things that I want to do right now.
- Favorite Quotes: "Where there's a will, there's a way" This has helped me throughout the process that I had to go through before I made my dream come true.
- The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are (dead or alive): The three guests I would invite to my fantasy dinner party are Selena Gomez, Christopher Nolan, and Baby Yoda.