FRISCO, Texas – The Dallas Cowboys announced today that the AT&T Discovery District in downtown Dallas will be the location for the newest Cowboys Fit, a world-class fitness center. The location, opening this winter, will be an expansion on the unprecedented fitness gym facility developed in partnership with the leading global fitness developer, Mark Mastrov.
Cowboys Fit at the AT&T Discovery District will be a premier health and fitness center that spans more than 20,000 square-feet. This third development of the Cowboys Fit franchise will go above and beyond the everyday gym experience by housing all aspects of health and fitness in the same building. Offering a dynamic training staff, carefully curated boutique-style classes and the technology for members to gain an elevated advantage to obtain their fitness goals.
"Our vision with Cowboys Fit has always been to build a state-of-the art fitness center that goes beyond the every day gym-experience," said Dallas Cowboys Chief Sales Officer Jerry Jones Jr. "With our third Cowboys Fit venue announced today, we feel that Cowboys Fit will continue to prove that you don't have to be a world-class athlete to have access to a world-class facility."
"The Cowboys Fit brand has proven that it consistently raises the bar when it comes to the fitness industry," said Cowboys Fit Chairman, Mark Mastrov. "We have no doubt that our third location at the AT&T Discovery District will uphold this ideal and continue to offer a comprehensive experience to our growing community. We are very excited and honored to be a part of the AT&T family"
Bringing Cowboys Fit to downtown Dallas is the latest milestone for the AT&T Discovery District as AT&T invests in a best-in-class headquarters campus and more food and entertainment options for those who work, live and visit downtown Dallas. In addition to the new fitness center, the AT&T Discovery District will include destination-worthy restaurants, including a Food Hall and Beer Garden, and an outdoor plaza that will showcase the latest in technology and entertainment.
"The AT&T Discovery District is not only our headquarters campus but a welcoming public space with terrific food, entertainment and experiences for our employees and visitors to downtown Dallas. We could not have chosen a better partner than the Dallas Cowboys to open a fitness center in this unique destination," said Lori Lee, AT&T's Global Marketing Officer and CEO of AT&T Latin America. "To have Cowboys Fit as part of the development is a big step forward for the AT&T Discovery District and builds on the foundation of our longstanding, strategic partnership with the Dallas Cowboys, particularly with AT&T Stadium."
Cowboys Fit Membership Benefits Include:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment as seen in the Cowboys training facility: The same strength and resistance machines as well as the cardiovascular equipment seen in the Dallas Cowboys team training rooms will be available to members across 20,000 square feet of dedicated workout floor.
- Performance and Personal Training Programs*:*Innovative, goal tracking technology as well as a strategically selected training staff will provide comprehensive, customized plans to deliver individualized results.
- Behind-the-Scenes Access to the Team's World Headquarters: Cwboys Fit will have membership options that give members the flexibility of working out at all Cowboys Fit locations, allowing for a behind-the-scenes look into the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters.
- The Latest Boutique-Style Group Fitness: Memers can access a variety of classes including yoga, barre, circuit training, cardio and more inside a professionally equipped fitness studio.
- Retail:* In-house retail will be offered for members to shop exclusive merchandise only available inside the doors of Cowboys Fit.