Kavon Frazier is a hard-hitting safety from Central Michigan who was taken by the Dallas Cowboys with their second selection in the sixth round (212th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Frazier played in nine games as a rookie, seeing most of his action on special teams. He returns in 2017 with the hopes of making a bigger impact among a defensive backfield that lost three starters and a key backup in free agency.
- Played in nine games as a reserve defensive back and on special teams, finishing with four special teams tackles and two defensive stops.
- Inactive the first three games of the season, then active but did not play at San Francisco (10/2), against Cin- cinnati (10/9) and at Green Bay (10/16).
- Made his NFL debut playing on special teams at Cleveland (11/6) then had his first career stat, posting a special teams tackle at Pittsburgh (11/13).
- Had his first career defensive tackles, finishing with two in the finale at Philadelphia (1/1/17).
- Started all 13 games as a senior and earned second-team All-MAC honors after leading the Chippewas, ninth in the MAC, with a career-high 108 tackles.
- As a junior stepped on the field in all 13 games, starting three, and ranked fourth on the team with 58 tackles, including 34 solos, and broke up four passes and recovered a fumble.
- Played in all 12 games with nine starts as a sophomore and ranked fourth on the team with 67 total tackles.
- As a freshman played in 13 games and made 36 tackles, a half tackle for loss, three pass breakups, an inter- ception and a forced fumble.
- Attended Grand Rapids, Mich., Christian High School where he was a three-year starter.
- Ranked No. 48 on the Detroit Free Press Fab 50 and was also named Associated Press Division 3/4 all-state first team selection, all-area selection and a two-time all-conference selection.
- Credited with 66 tackles as a senior two-way player, rushing for 858 yards and 15 touchdowns, helping lead the team to a 10-1 record, conference title and berth in the state playoff district finals in 2011.
- Three-year letterman in basketball and two-year letterman in track and field, helping the basketball team win a pair of conference titles and a district title in 2011.
- Majored in child development at Central Michigan.
- 2016 Rookie Club.
- 2016-17 Dallas Cowboys U High School Camp.
- 2016 Shopping at Under Armour for under-privileged children.
- 2017 Dallas Cowboys Draft Day/Fan Appreciation Party.
- Annual Team Holiday Hospital Visits.
- Kickoff Luncheon and Dallas Cowboys Family Cookbook benefiting Happy Hill Farm.
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Christmas Program.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas.