- Rob Phillips
Streaks & Milestones
- Saturday marked the Cowboys' fourth straight game without throwing an interception, the team's longest streak since 2009 (four straight, Nov. 26-Dec. 19).
- Through 15 games of his rookie season, kicker Dan Bailey has made 32 field goals, which is second in team history over that span, behind Richie Cunningham's 34 in 1997, and ranks fourth through an entire rookie season in NFL history. Ali Haji-Sheikh (35) holds the record from the 1983 season.
- Rookie receiver Dwayne Harris had a career-long 51-yard kickoff return.
- Mat McBriar punted nine times today to tie his single-game career high: vs. Chicago (Nov, 25, 2004), at Seattle (Oct. 23, 2005) and at Philadelphia (Nov. 14, 2005).
- Tight end Jason Witten's 24 yards today gave him 7,840 for his career to pass Drew Pearson (7,822) for third in team history. Witten's four catches today gave him 72 for the season. It's his sixth season with 70-or-more catches for the second most all-time in the NFL among tight ends. Atlanta's Tony Gonzalez has the best mark for tight ends with 12.
- It is also Witten's fifth consecutive 70-catch season, the second-longest streak behind Gonzalez (nine). In franchise history, Witten's six 70-catch seasons only trail Michael Irvin's seven for the most in Cowboys record books ,while his five straight tie Irvin for the most.