Claim Instructions Overview:
- Step one: Confirm you have the winning raffle ticket by visiting www.dallascowboys.com/5050, where the Dallas Cowboys (the "Club") will the post results of each raffle drawing.
- Step two: Contact the Club within seven (7) business days after your purchase of the winning raffle ticket to schedule an appointment to claim your prize in-person. You may contact the Club by phone at 972-497-4955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step three: Bring all required paperwork and identification (as described below) to your appointment.
You must contact the Club to schedule an appointment to claim your prize no later than seven (7) business days after purchase of the winning raffle ticket. To make an appointment, contact the Club's Community Relations Manager by phone at 972-497-4955 or by email email@example.com.
You must bring the following items with you to your appointment in order to collect your prize. The Club will be unable to complete the prize distribution process until all items are provided.
Required Claim Documents:
- Original copy of the winning raffle ticket with the winning raffle number visible. Raffle tickets that are or appear to be tampered with are void. The validity and authenticity of all raffle tickets shall be determined by the Club in its sole discretion.
- A current, government-issued photo identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, or military ID card).
- A current, government-issued identification containing your social security number.
- The Club will provide the following documentation for your review and completion on the day of your appointment. Completion of these documents is required in order to claim the prize.
- Liability and acceptance affidavit certifying your eligibility and confirming your release of liability and prize acceptance
- IRS Form W-9
- IRS Form W-2G
Taxes: Federal law requires tax withholding on certain prize values, which will be deducted from the prize amount prior to award and distribution. The Club will submit the withheld amounts to the applicable tax collection authority on your behalf. The appropriate tax documentation and proof of tax payment will be provided to you at your claim appointment.
Once all claim documents have been verified in-person and photocopied by Club personnel, a check will be issued to you in the amount of the prize less all applicable taxes. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be provided.
Disqualification: The prize will be forfeited to the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation and donated to The Salvation Army in the event any winner: (a) does not notify the Club of a claimed winning raffle ticket within seven (7) days after the day of the applicable drawing; (b) is not over the age of eighteen (18) or is ruled ineligible for any other reason according to the Terms and Conditions listed at www.DallasCowboys.com/5050 or applicable law; (c) refuses the prize; (d) is unable or unwilling to produce the required documentation; or (e) refuses to sign the required Liability and acceptance affidavit, IRS Form W-9 or IRS Form W-2G. The Club has no obligation to contact potential winners.