1. TO ENTER: To be eligible, entrant ("Entrant") must provide the Sponsor (as defined herein) of this Bob Lilly Promotion (the "Promotion"), Pro Silver Star, Ltd. and Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC ("Sponsor"), with its full name, email address, zip code and Limit one (1) entry per person per day (24 hour period). Sponsor will not be responsible for entries lost, delayed, incomplete or misdirected. Entries will become the sole property of Sponsor and by entering, Entrant expressly consents to adding his/her name to receive future promotional offers, and using Entrant's name for advertising, publicity or any other purposes whatsoever, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, without compensation and with or without attribution to Entrant, as Sponsor elects.
2. METHOD OF ENTRY:
A. *Online Entry: Entrant may visit www.dallascowboys.com and click on the 'Vote for the Bob Lilly Award' link to follow the instructions to vote for a current player nominee and complete the on-line entry form. All on-line entries must be received by December 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time ("CST"*).
B. Mail-In Entry: Entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, a Keyword, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½"x5" card ("Mail-In Entry") and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Bob Lilly Award Promotion, Attention: Marketing-Client Services, One Cowboys Way, Frisco, Suite 100, Texas 75034. Each entry, regardless of the submission method, will have an equal chance of winning. All Mail-In Entries must be received by December 7, 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal residents on the United States. Must be 18 years of age or older. Entrant is not eligible if he/she is an employee, director officer and agent of Sponsor the Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC ("Dallas Cowboys Entities"), the National Football League and its member professional football clubs (the "NFL"), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC (the "NFL Entities") and their parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates and subsidiaries involved in the Promotion, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse or in-law, regardless of where they reside) or household of any of the above persons. By entering, Entrant agrees to abide by these rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to submit multiple entries in violation of the above-indicated entry limitation will be disqualified. In case of dispute, on-line entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit entry. 'Authorized account holder' is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion commences on or about November 7, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. CST and will end on December 7 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Entry Period"). The Sponsor's computer clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize consisting of one (1) pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins game on December 29, 2019 at AT&T Stadium and two (2) pre-game sideline passes (the "Grand Prize"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $1,355.00. All unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Grand Prize (including, without limitation transportation to and from the game, meals, any gratuities, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses the prize) are at the sole cost and responsibility of winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner may not request prize substitution. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. By accepting any prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor and their designees may use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Promotion for advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide at the discretion of the Sponsor without limitation, further compensation or notice. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winners. ARV is as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
6. DRAWING/NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: At the conclusion of the Promotion, Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A Potential winner will be notified by telephone or email after the drawing with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within the time period specified in the notification email or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner's right to claim the Grand Prize, and may result in the Grand Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential Grand Prize winner and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential Grand Prize winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties.
8. Disclaimer: Each Entrant in this Promotion agrees to release and hold harmless, Dallas Cowboys Entities, the NFL, NFL Entities, AT&T Services, Inc. (with regard to prize fulfilled at AT&T Stadium), the City of Arlington, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, including without limitation, any prize providers (the "Released Parties"), from and against all claims, including but not limited to mechanical errors and other errors, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, late, lost, misdirected entries; or any delays in delivery of prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with Entrant's participation in this Promotion or acceptance, possession or use of the prize(s), or participation in prize-related activities. By participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules.
10. Applicable Law: This Promotion and these official rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. As a condition to participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Texas. The Entrant and Sponsor hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these official rules are declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
12. General: If, for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify this Promotion, in whole or in part without notice. Promotion is subject to all applicable laws. Income and other taxes or tariffs, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions may apply. All rights reserved. The NFL Entities (as defined above) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
14. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners, available after December 30, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 1, 2020 to: Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Attention: Marketing, Client Services: Bob Lilly Award, One Cowboys Way, Suite 100, Frisco, Texas 75034.
- Include Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC as a sponsor