The long-awaited training camp has officially kicked off the 2019 season. But the return of Cowboys football shouldn’t be the only thing you’re excited about.
The Cowboys media team has poured their heart and soul into offseason brainstorm sessions to make this season’s content the best ever – and it all kicks off this week. Here’s a little refresher on not only the programming, but the ways you can catch up on all your Cowboys news and entertainment.
- Mobile App – The Dallas Cowboys Mobile App has up-to-the-minute content at your fingertips all hours of the day. From news articles, to photo galleries, to player and coach interviews, and everything in between, download the Cowboys Mobile app to get updates straight from the Cowboys.
- Update Blog – Throughout training camp, get all your updated news with a running camp blog, providing quick hits about players and coaches and everything else that comes from the daily grind of camp.
- Editor’s Pics – Every morning, our professional photographers will hold back 10 of their top pics from the previous practice, giving you the best of the best from training camp practice here in Sunny California.
- Alexa – One of our newer features, you can say “Alexa, Open Dallas Cowboys” and get quick, daily updates from Lindsay Draper, Rob Phillips, Bryan Broaddus, and many more. When you ask Alexa for your Cowboys news, you’ll get daily news nuggets, hear players answer your submitted questions, and hear exclusive interviews with executives Stephen Jones to Will McClay.
- Connected TV – Perfect for viewing straight from your couch, download the Cowboys Now app on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire. You’ll find everything from documentaries, to interviews, to live streamed content through connected TV.
- Daily Podcasts – The wait is over! The daily podcasts start back up again from Oxnard, and there’s plenty of coverage throughout the entire day. Talkin’ Cowboys kicks the morning off at 9 a.m. PT, followed by Cowboys Break at 10 a.m. PT, and Hangin’ With The Boys will be available on demand.
- Training Camp Live – Watch the action right from your desk or couch! Bryan Broaddus and the DallasCowboys.com team go live from practice out in Oxnard, providing insightful commentary during drills.
- “The Process” – A brand-new show is coming to the airwaves and it kicks off Wednesday, July 31. Through “The Process,” we’re taking you behind the curtain of life in the NFL with the Cowboys to show you friendships, competitions, meetings, conflicts, and storylines straight from the campgrounds.
- Daily Press Conferences – Streaming on the Mobile App and Connected TV, daily press conferences from head coach Jason Garrett will be available every day.
- Camp Preview Magazine – Don’t miss this special camp preview of the Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine! Get scouting reports on all 90 players, breakdowns of each position, and Bryan Broaddus’ camp battles to watch. Print copies available for purchase here.
- Broaddus Daily Practice Analysis – Each day, Bryan Broaddus has the film rolling early out in Oxnard and prepares a detailed practice analysis, presented in a unique way this season. Click here.
- Deep Blue – Presented by Pepsi, Season 5 of our documentary series continues to bring you insightful, never-been-told stories about the Cowboys' past and present. Stay tuned for announcements about the new documentaries we'll be rolling out soon.