DallasCowboys.com has been shotgun-blasting opinions in the weekly 2-cent mock drafts, the finale of which comes around Thursday, but we're not the only ones projecting all seven rounds.
NFL.com, the Santa María to our Pinta, has rolled out a mock of all 253 draft picks this week. Spoiler alert: Andrew Luck goes first overall to Indy.
Here's who writer Chad Reuter had the Cowboys picking up, and what he had to say:
1. (14) S Mark Barron, Alabama: Barron's ability to stick ball carriers while in the box but still close on telegraphed passes in his area makes him a coveted player at a position lacking depth in this year's class.
2. (45) DE Derek Wolfe, Cincinnati:Rising prospect would work magic as a five-technique defensive end in Dallas' system.
3. (81) OLB Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma:Adding more pass rushers never hurts a 3-4 scheme.
4. (113) S Coty Sensabaugh, Clemson:No need for the Cowboys to go get character references on the cousin of starting safety Gerald Sensabaugh.
4. (135) G James Brown, Troy:Signing Nate Livings and Mackenzy Bernadeau means Brown has time to make the transition inside.
5. (152) WR DeVier Posey, Ohio State6. (186) RB Edwin Baker, Michigan State7. (222) TE Chase Ford, Miami