Devin Street *
*Pittsburgh, 6-2, 198
Here is a quick scouting report on Pittsburgh wide receiver Devin Street.
- Has outstanding size and physical makeup. Runs a ton of vertical routes but there are times where you do not see him separate.
- Did a nice job of running up the seam and making a play. For a guy his size, he is a smooth route runner.
- Plays in the slot at times which is surprising because of his build. Doesn't have the ideal quickness for the job but didn't totally look out of place. Is a long strider. Is not afraid to run his routes all over the place.
- Catches the ball in his hands. Able to make a nice adjustment to the low ball against Notre Dame for a touchdown.
- Effective in the short, intermediate and deep levels. He has an athletic frame with the height/length combination to match up well in the NFL, but needs to consistently play up to his numbers and develop his strength.
- Reminds me of Andre Holmes who was once in Dallas and now with the Oakland Raiders. Has the potential to play as the X or Z.