Draft:Signed undrafted with Baltimore in 2012
Games Studied:With Chicago, vs. Tampa Bay in 2017; with Buffalo, vs. Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Indianapolis and New England in 2017.
- In a funny twist, his two best games of the season were both against Tampa Bay – he played the Buccaneers as a member of both the Bears and the Bills.
- I was impressed with his playing speed. He shows the ability to separate as he gets down the field.
- He puts some pressure on the defensive back and their cushion. He can cover some ground when running. Some of his best routes are deep across the field.
- Nice body control and balance. He had to make some adjusting catches where the ball was in terrible position.
- He will leap to go get the ball, and he can really go up the ladder to grab it.
- This is a consistent route runner. He is not one of those guys that's all over the place.
- Perhaps the best play I watched was a 34-yard reception in a driving snow storm against Indianapolis. Tracked the ball all the way into his hands.
- His hands appear dependable. Catches to targets are good.
- He will extend himself to make receptions.
- He made a couple of really nice plays in the red zone. He is able to free himself off the line, then grab the ball.
- For the opportunities he received, he didn't disappoint.