Here is a deeper look at five statistics from the Cowboys' 20-13 victory over the Giants:
• 68.1 – Whenever the Cowboys play the Giants, the impressive one-handed catch that Odell Beckham made for a touchdown always gets highlighted. In truth, though, the receiver hasn't exactly fared well against Dallas. Limited to only 51 receiving yards on Sunday night, he's now totaled 477 yards in seven career games when facing the Cowboys, an average of only 68.1 yards per game. Against all other NFL opponents combined, he's averaged 97.8 yards per game.
• 25.5 – Playing in his 50th NFL game, DeMarcus Lawrence recorded another sack, which now gives him 25.5 for his career. That's the third most in team history through a player's first 50 since sacks became an official stat in 1982. DeMarcus Ware, the Cowboys' all-time leader in sacks with 117, totaled 35.5 in his first 50 games while Jim Jeffcoat posted 28.5 through his first 50 on his way to 77 sacks, which is second on the career list.
• 703 – With his 45 rushing yards on the night, Dak Prescott now has 703 yards on the ground for his career, becoming just the fifth quarterback in team history to reach the 700 mark. Prescott has hit 700 in 34 games. It took Roger Staubach, whose 2,264 rushing yards is the most by a quarterback in team history, 33 games to eclipse 700 yards rushing.
• 20 – While the Cowboys will gladly take the win, this marked only the fourth time in their last 10 games dating back to last season, that they've totaled at least 20 points. Over that stretch, the team has averaged 15.6 points per game but have still posted a 5-5 record. Four of those five wins have come against NFC East opponents, including twice against the Giants.
• 6 – The Cowboys recorded six sacks in the game, the first time they've posted that many since also totaling six in a 28-17 win over the Arizona Cardinals on Sept. 25 of last season. However, only three players accounted for those six with DeMarcus Lawrence earning three, Maliek Collins two and Tyrone Crawford one. Against the Giants, six different players each had a sack: Lawrence, Crawford, Taco Charlton, Kavon Frazier, Damien Wilson and Antwuan Woods. The last time the Dallas Cowboys had six different players record at least one sack in a game was Nov. 9, 1997 against the Arizona Cardinals, when Darren Woodson (1.0), Shante Carver (2.0), Tony Tolbert (2.0), Bill Bates (1.0), Broderick Thomas (1.0) and Charlie Williams (1.0) all had at least one sack in a win. Dexter Coakley (0.5) and Hurvin McCormack (0.5) each had a half sack as well.