THE COWBOYS HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT's CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Cowboys Homefield Advantage Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Frito-Lay, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 12, 2018 at 12:00 AM Central Time ("CT") and ends on September 22, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM CT ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal U.S. residents of Oklahoma and Texas who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium, L.P., AT&T Services, Inc. (with regards to prize fulfilled at AT&T Stadium), Legends Hospitality, LLC, the National Football League, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside Oklahoma, Texas, and where prohibited or restricted by law. This
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes as outlined below:
A. Upload a Photo Online: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must logon to www.DallasCowboys.com/Tostitos (the "Website") and register by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number, and affirmation that he/she is at least twenty-one (21) years old and has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Once Entrant completes the registration and agrees to the Official Rules, he/she must follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photograph showing how he/she "game days" ("Photo"). Upon successful submission of the registration information and Photo upload, Entrant will receive one (1) entry ("Entry") into the Sweepstakes.
By submitting a Photo, entrant grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license and right, but not obligation, to publish, reproduce, exhibit, use, publicly display, distribute, edit, crop or otherwise exploit and create derivative works of the Photo (as well as any name or likeness embodied therein) in any way, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without limitation, and without further consideration or approvals. Each entrant waives any intellectual property rights, publicity/privacy rights or other legal or moral rights relating to such use. BY SUBMITTING A PHOTO, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE PHOTO, along with his/her first name, AND last initial, MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHER PAGES ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC., THE INTERNET, TELEVISION, RADIO, AND PRINT AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION, AND ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
PHOTO GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Photo:
· Must be in one of the following formats: .JPEG, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG;
· Must not exceed 5 MB;
· Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
· Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
· Must not include any personally identifiable information;
· Must be the original work of the entrant and must not contain images or artwork, music, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by entrant;
· Must not feature brand names, logos or trademarks other than Sponsor's trademarks in any other element of the entry or image, which Sponsor has granted, as respect to the Sponsor's trademarks, entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Sweepstakes;
· Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind and has not been exhibited or distributed currently or previously in any media;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
* i.* gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
* ii.* the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
* iii.* the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
· Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
· Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photo was created.
Entrant must have approval from any persons appearing in the Photo and be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Photo to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested.
NOTE: If any Photo fails to comply with any of these Photo Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the Entrant and he/she will not be eligible to win.
B. Mail-In: To earn an Entry without visiting the Website and uploading a Photo, an eligible Entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, Keyword, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½"x5" card ("Mail-In Entry") and mail it with sufficient postage to: the Cowboys Homefield Advantage Sweepstakes, Dallas Cowboys ATTN: Marketing, One Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX 75034. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than September 22, 2018, and received on or before October 1, 2018, in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry, each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) Entry per day during the Sweepstakes. If more than one (1) Entry per day is received from the same person, telephone number, address, or e-mail address, only the first Entry received may be considered valid.
NOTE: If accessing the Website via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entrants should consult their wireless provider's pricing plans.
4. RANDOM DRAWING:On or about October 2, 2018 Sponsor's representatives, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, will randomly select a total of two (2) potential grand prize winners, ten (10) potential first prize winners, and ten (10) potential second prize winners, provided a sufficient number of entries are received, from among all eligible Entries received. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prizes (2): Each grand prize winner will receive four (4) Reserved Section tickets (for winner and three  guests age twenty-one  or older) for the Cowboys home game on October 14, 2018 or November 5, 2018 (one  winner per game date; game date and seat location determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), four (4) pre-game passes to the Miller Lite Corral on game day, pre-game sideline passes on game day, and Miller Lite Club passes to see the Cowboys run through the tunnel on game day (each a "Grand Prize"). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $916. TRANSPORTATION, LODGING AND MEALS NOT INCLUDED. Only two (2) Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winners agree that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
B. First Prizes (10): Each first prize winner will receive an Dak Prescott autographed item (each, a "First Prize"). Autographed item and autograph determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of each First Prize is $450. Ten (10) First Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
C. Second Prizes (10): Each second prize winner will receive a $100 NFLSHOP.com gift card (each, a "Second Prize"). Terms and conditions of gift card apply. The ARV of each Second Prize is $100. Ten (10) Second Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes available in this Sweepstakes is $5,500.
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
F. General: In no event will more than two (2) Grand Prizes, and ten (10) First Prizes and ten (10) Second Prizes be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or a prize component. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person.
*6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: *Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified via e-mail at the e-mail address provided upon registration or Mail-In Entry. Each Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within two (2) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of potential winner's right to claim his/her prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, or if the potential winner does not answer the initial notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor may, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, select an alternate potential winner at random from among the remaining pool of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes will be mailed to verified winners at the address provided upon verification (PO Boxes not allowed). Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the prize won. Sponsor will issue a 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the prize may fluctuate. The winners are not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each individual winner's responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree the Sweepstakes Entities, MillerCoors, LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for any and all liabilities, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of Sweepstakes-related information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any Entries in excess of the stated limit; or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries will, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified.
If for any reason, Sponsor believes the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems random, fair and reasonable. Notice of such cancelation, termination, or modification of the Sweepstakes shall be posted at www.DallasCowboys.com/Tostitos. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator and Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) it owns all copyright in and to the Photograph submitted; (iv) it has obtained authorization from any and all individual(s) featured in the Photograph submission and confirmed those individual(s) have agreed to allow Entrant to submit the Photograph bearing their name, image and/or likeness in connection with the Sweepstakes; (v) it assigns and all rights in copyright and any other rights to the Photograph to the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, any and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, and it's agents; (vi) that this assignment is valid and is non-revocable; (vii) the Sponsor's and Sweepstakes Entities' rights in and to the Photograph shall include, but not be limited to, the sole right now and forever to use, copy, publish, display, perform, edit, modify, alter, adopt, record or re-record, distort, make derivative works from, make composites containing, or seek any available legal protection in such Photograph and resulting works or materials, or any portion thereof, in any manner and for any purpose (including without limitation advertising, editorial, trade, merchandising, or promotional activities) whatsoever, alone or in connection with any other materials, in any forms or media known now or hereafter, and without any inspection or pre- or post-approval by Entrant and without compensation, nor any other property or equitable rights in or to the Photograph and resulting works and materials, or in any work which a Photograph might be used shall be owed to Entrant; (viii) it will indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, fees and costs incurred in defending against any claim or threat of a claim asserted against any of the Released Parties related to the intellectual property rights in and to the Photograph granted by Entrant to Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities; (ix) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (x) to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant's Entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of an Entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any social media platform or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, or any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including prize components, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, therefore some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
7. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN COLIN COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to on television (including live television), radio, the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and will result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by a Force Majeure event, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the participating retail locations. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
11. WINNERS LIST:To obtain the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: The Cowboys Homefield Advantage Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners List requests must be received by November 22, 2018.
Sponsor: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2018.