DALLAS (February 15, 2016) – Following the rapid sell out of memberships, the Dallas Cowboys today announced that applications for the Cowboys Club at The Star, located in Frisco, Texas, are now being accepted for its wait list. Those interested in purchasing memberships can add their names to the wait list by calling 817-892-4400 and paying a $250 deposit.
The all-new exclusive club began accepting members just last month for the September 2016 opening and sold its last membership Feb. 13 at 6:49 p.m.
"Our fans' reaction to the Cowboys Club has been overwhelming," said Chad Estis, executive vice president of business operations, Dallas Cowboys. "We knew that we had created something special but to see all of our memberships snapped up so quickly points to the deep relationship we've built with our fans in the area and across the country."
The Cowboys Club offers members access to bars, dining options, fitness facilities, a terrace and rooftop pool overlooking the Dallas Cowboys practice fields, and corporate meeting spaces. When current Cowboys Club members were surveyed around why they purchased memberships, they noted the overall dining experience, access to view the Cowboys' practices, membership to Cowboys Fit, and the ability to entertain for both business and leisure.
Cowboys Club Benefits Include:
- Behind-the-Scenes Access:The Cowboys Club will overlook the Dallas Cowboys practice fields, in addition to the Ford Center field, where the eight Frisco ISD high schools will play all home games. In addition, members can attend coach, executive and player chalk talks covering business and football operations – from the driving vision of owner Jerry Jones, to a breakdown of the team's draft picks.
- Bar and Dining Options: The club venue will feature multiple bar and dining options, including a five-star restaurant, as well as a terrace and rooftop pool area where members can dine.
- Cowboys Fit:Membership with the Cowboys Club includes gratis membership to Cowboys Fit – a fitness facility located beneath the club revolutionizing the gym experience, developed in partnership with 24-hour Fitness founder, Mark Mastrov.
- Corporate & Private Meeting Spaces: Members will have access to multiple meeting rooms, catering to both business and private gatherings.
- Valet Parking: Each guest is offered valet parking upon arrival.
- Monthly Events: Members will enjoy monthly events at the Cowboys Club suitable for families and adults alike, such as game nights, whiskey tastings, watch parties and more.
The Cowboys Club will be located within the 91-acre campus of the new Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters at The Star in Frisco, Texas.
To learn more, visit DallasCowboys.com/CowboysClub. To add your name to the membership wait list, call 817.892.4400.