IRVING, Texas – The OTAs continue this week for the Cowboys with Tuesday's morning practice open to the media.
As always, the focus will be centered on the quarterback position as we continue to monitor Tony Romo's progress as he returns from a back injury. Kyle Orton has not attended any of the OTA practices and is not expected to be on the field Tuesday. His absence keeps the door open for backups Brandon Weeden and Caleb Hanie, who have been taking the majority of the reps.
We'll also keep a close look at the linebacker spot. After Sean Lee's injury two weeks ago, the Cowboys are looking at a variety of [embedded_ad] options within the current roster. Players such as Justin Durant, DeVonte Holloman, Kyle Wilber and the rookie Anthony Hitchens will get plenty of chances to shine.
While the OTA practice is closed to the public as usual, fans can use DallasCowboys.com to get a close-up view of the action.
- Staff writers Rowan Kavner, David Helman, Nick Eatman and Bryan Broaddus will cover the practice with live tweets from the sidelines of the sights and sounds.
- Near the end of the morning practice (11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., CDT), Bryan Broaddus will host a Live Look-In, giving fans a video look of the team period.
- Jason Garrett's press conference -scheduled for 1:45 p.m. - can be seen here live and then later on demand.
- Hear from the players and coaches through videos and stories from the locker room after the first day of practice.
- Analysis and in-depth scouting reports following the practice.