WHAT: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
WHEN: Sunday, 3:40 PM (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: FOX (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Chris Myers)
RADIO: 105.3 The Fan (Brad Sham, Babe Laufenberg, Kristi Scales) & 107.5 Mega – Spanish (Victor Villalba, Luis Perez, Carlos Nava)
Going to the Playoff game on Sunday? Here are some things to look for before, during and after the game at AT&T Stadium.
Did You Know:
- 76,000 rally towels will be passed out to fans courtesy of Nationwide.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
* **Plazas open at 12:30 PM.** * **Doors open at 1:30 PM.** * **Kickoff is 3:40 PM**
* The West Plaza stage will be hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girls Liddy & Kaime with DJ SC.
* A special performance by Texas Country musician, Pat Green.
* The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Sean Heath, Kelsey Charles, and DJ Whiz.
* A special performance by "The Officials" youth dance team.
* Both the East and West Plaza will feature autographs and performances from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, an interview with Cowboys alumni, and the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue dancers.
- There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years.
- Halftime entertainment will include a performance by the Centennial High School Marching Band.
- Party Band, a Top 40 cover band, will be performing on the West Plaza Stage for 2 hours postgame.
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.