WHAT: Green Bay Packers (6-6-1) at Dallas Cowboys (7-6)
WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: Fox (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Pam Oliver)
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Did You Know:
- The roof and the doors are expected to be closed for this game. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
- Parking Lots open at 10 a.m.
- Plazas open at Noon
- Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Kickoff is 3:25 p.m.
- Ford is the title sponsor for Sunday's game and will provide 60,000 Dallas Cowboys Car Flags to fans as they exit AT&T Stadium after the game. [embedded_ad]
- Dallas Cowboys Alumni will be signing autographs in the club areas one hour prior to kickoff.
- Main Club Home : Jay Novacek
- Main Club Visitors : Rayfield Wright
- Silver Club Home : John Gesek
- Silver Club Visitors : Mel Renfro
*Alumni are subject to change/cancellations. One item/autograph per person. Autographs are not guaranteed. Prohibited items are not permitted inside AT&T Stadium.
On the Plazas
Other forms of entertainment will abound at AT&T Stadium on Sunday.
- FOX Sports' Robot, Cleatus, will be taking photos by the Miller Lite East Plaza stage from 12:00-3:00pm.
- Santa Claus and Reindeer will be taking photos in 'Santa's Village' on the AT&T West Plaza from 12:00-3:00pm - Free for all kids
- The Dallas Cowboys Center for Dance's Youth Dancers will be performing on the AT&T West Plaza during pregame.
- Jana Kramer Band will perform on the AT&T West Plaza at 12:45pm and 2:15pm.
- Rhythm & Blues Dance Team, Rhythm & Blues Drum Line and Rhythm & Blues Break Boys will each perform on both East & West plaza before the game.
- There will also be a free Kids Zone, complete with mechanical bull, rock climbing wall and zip line. There will also be NFL Play 60 games, face painting and balloon animals.
- There will also be giveaways like official game-used merchandise, CD's, and much more on each stage in the plazas for games like Karaoke Contest, Ladder Golf, Bag Toss and Dance Contest
- There will also be Plaza food and beverage discounts1: $2 12oz. soda & bottled water $5 12oz. Miller beer, as well as discounted hot dogs, burgers and sausages.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday, as he is scheduled to do for every home game this fall. Jones' instrumental anthem was wildly popular at the Cowboys' season opener.
- The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will perform the Christmas Spectacular dance show during halftime.
- Time Machine will perform during the Post-Game Party on the Main Concourse East Platform.
… Looking For 20
All season long, Cowboys fans attending home games will be hoping for at least 20 points. This year, Papa John's has partnered with the Cowboys for the ultimate fan promotion. Any game in which the Cowboys get at least 20 points, all fans in attendance will get 50 percent off their entire order the following day at papajohns.com with promo code COWBOYS20. Offer valid for regular-priced menu items and only at participating stores.
New Bag Policy
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy (/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.
Traffic and Parking
- Fans are recommended to use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for all travels to AT&T Stadium. This website provides the best route from point of origin to the pre-purchased or selected cash parking lot.
- The I-30 HOV lane is being converted to a managed toll lane. As a result, HOV lanes from west of downtown Dallas to the Tarrant County line will not be available. However, you can access the HOV lane that serves the left exit to Legends/AT&T Way, as it will continue to be open for in-bound and out-bound needs.
- Lamar Avenue in Arlington is under construction and has been reduced to one lane from Collins to Ballpark Way.
- Tailgating is permitted in designated tailgating spaces located along the perimeter of each of the AT&T Stadium and Rangers parking lots. The spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be no early admittance into parking lots.
- Parking privileges can be revoked at any time for failure to follow parking guidelines.