WHAT: Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) at Dallas Cowboys (2-5)
WHEN: Sunday, 7:30 p.m. (CST)-
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Event Timeline (CST)
2 pm - AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open
4 pm - Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open - Game Ticket Required for Entry
5 pm - AT&T Stadium Entrances Open
7:30 pm - Kickoff
- The halftime entertainment will be a Salute to Service military tribute.
- Also on the AT&T East Plaza: DJ MOXIE; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Cowboy Cuties; The Stampede and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.
- On the Miller Lite West Plaza: Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; US Army First Cavalry Division Rock Band – Warriors and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.
- AT&T Plaza Kids Zone: Includes Zip Line; Rock Climbing Wall; Inflatable Games; Face Painters; Balloon Artists and more.
- The national anthem will again be performed by The United States Army First Cavalry Division Band.
- After the game in the Miller Lite Corral, two hours of entertainment will include a concert by the Jason Ashley Band, presented by Miller Lite.
- Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's bag policy (http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season. Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches. Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.