WHAT: New Orleans Saints (1-2) at Dallas Cowboys (2-1)
WHEN: Sunday, 7:30 (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: NBC (Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michele Tafoya)
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Did You Know:
- The roof is expected to be open for the game but the end-zone doors will be closed. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
- Lot 14 Hispanic Heritage Tailgate begins at 2:30 p.m.
- Plazas open at 4:30
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Kickoff is 7:30 p.m.
- Miller Lite is the title sponsor for Sunday's game and fans will receive a rally towel on the back of their game seat.
- In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Cowboys will have several themed events throughout the day, including the Lot 14 Hispanic Tailgate Party from 2:30-7:30 p.m. the event is hosted by La Grande and Telemundo with special performances by DJ Shoboy and the Cowboys Drum Line. Fans can also get autographs from actor Danny Trejo, as well as the Miller Lite Rhythm & Blue Dance Team.
- The West Plaza stage is hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girls Kaime and Liddy and has performances by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Rhythm & Blue Dancers and autographs and interviews with former Cowboys cornerback Larry Brown.
- The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Kelsey Charles and Sean Heath with performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Rhythm & Blue Dancers and autographs and interviews with former Cowboys cornerback Larry Brown, the MVP of Super Bowl XXX.
- There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years.
- The national anthem will also include a U.S.A. flag held by 70 members of the Hispanic Heritage Ballet Folklorico dancers, who will also have members holding a Hispanic Nation flags.
- Halftime entertainment will come from the 315-member marching band at Texas State University [embedded_ad]
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy (/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.