WHAT: Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) at Dallas Cowboys (3-1) *WHEN:Sunday, 3:25 p.m. (CST) WHERE:AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas TELEVISION: CBS *
Here are some things to know about Sunday's game with the Cincinnati Bengals at AT&T Stadium.
- On the plazas, the Cowboys will have a variety of festivities honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- At halftime, the Cowboys will host their annual BCA Halftime show, featuring over 100 breast cancer survivors and co-survivors, joined by current Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and DCC Alumni for an on-field pink-ribbon ceremony.
- Five of the "Star Survivors" that have been recognized by the Susan G. Komen Foundation will be on the field for a special presentation during the pregame festivities and will hold the American flag during the national anthem.
- Several Cowboys players will be wearing pink accessories, from wristbands and gloves to cleats.
- AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open – 10 a.m.
- Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open – 12 p.m.
- Event Level Parking Opens – 1 p.m.
- Game kickoff – 3:25 p.m.
- *Postgame Party at Miller Lite Corral (West Plaza) – 6:30 p.m. *
On the Plazas
- The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will split their squad in half for pregame performances on both the East and West Plazas.
- Rhythm & Blue Dance Team, Rhythm & Blue Drum Line will each perform on both East & West plaza before the game.
- On the Miller Lite West Plaza, there will be special performances by Magnolia Vale and Kayte Hamlin Band.
- The AT&T East Plaza will also feature Legacy Dance Center's Cowboys Cuties and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni autographs.
- On the AT&T East Plaza, there will also be a free Kids Zone, complete with mechanical bull, rock climbing wall and zip line. There will also be NFL Play 60 games, face painting and balloon animals.
- After the game, The Jordan Kahn Orchestra will perform in the Miller Lite Corral for about two hours following the game.
Did You Know:
- The roof and the doors are expected to be closed for this game. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Managing your mobile tickets through the AT&T Stadium app is easier than ever! Please note that if you transfer your ticket(s), your commemorative ticket(s) will no longer be valid. Please note that PDF and print-at-home tickets are no longer accepted at AT&T Stadium.
- If you choose to enter AT&T Stadium using a mobile ticket: Please increase the brightness level on your mobile device to help scan your ticket with ease. You will be given a seat locator upon scanning your mobile device. Make sure you hold onto your seat locator throughout the game, as this is your credential in the building.
- The NFL and AT&T Stadium have instituted a policy prohibiting purses and bags inside the stadium. Click here for the AT&T Stadium Purse and Bag Policy.
- The Dallas Cowboys are excited to offer one of the most rewarding stadium fundraisers in the nation - the 50/50 Raffle! The Dallas Cowboys 50/50 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big at the big game while Doing The Most Good for The Salvation Army – the Cowboys season-long beneficiary of the program. Cash raffle tickets are sold during each Cowboys home game at AT&T Stadium, and a drawing is held at the beginning of the 4th quarter to determine which lucky fan gets to split that game's jackpot with the charity beneficiary – The Salvation Army! To request that a seller visit your suite, please let your suite attendant know upon arrival on game day. Visit DallasCowboys.com/5050 for more information.
- It's recommended to use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for all travels to AT&T Stadium. This website provides the best routes from point of origin to the pre-purchased or selected cash parking lot.