WHAT: Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1) WHEN: Monday, 7:30 PM (CST) WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas TELEVISION: ESPN (Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters)
RADIO: 105.3 The Fan (Brad Sham, Babe Laufenberg, Kristi Scales) & 107.5 Mega – Spanish (Victor Villalba, Luis Perez, Carlos Nava)
Going to the game on Monday? Here are some things to look for before, during and after the game at AT&T Stadium.
Did You Know:
- Both the roof and end-zone doors are expected to be closed. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Rally towels will be placed on every seat in the stadium courtesy of Dr. Pepper.
- The key times for Monday's game include:
* **Plazas open at 4:30 PM.** * **Doors open at 5:30 PM.** * Kickoff is 7:30 PM
* The West Plaza stage will be hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girls Liddy & Kaime with DJ SC.
* A special performance by country singer Jana Kramer on the West Plaza. This concert is presented by Nationwide Insurance
* The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Sean Heath, Kelsey Charles, and DJ Whiz. * Both the East and West Plaza will feature autographs and performances from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and an interview with Cowboys alumni. * There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years. 200 local military troops will take part in holding a full field flag during the anthem, as well as the US Marine Corps Honor Guard.
- Halftime entertainment will include a special Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Halloween dance show.
- Big City Outlaws, a country cover band, will be performing on the West Plaza Stage for 2 hours postgame.
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL’s new bag policy which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.