WHAT: Houston Texans (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (3-1)
WHEN: Sunday, Noon (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: CBS (Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Jenny Dell)
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Did You Know:
- The roof is expected to be closed for the game but the end-zone doors will be closed. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- To honor the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, pink rally towels will be passed out before the game. The towels are presented by NRG. Many of the players for both teams will be wearing pink gear from cleats and wrist bands to towels and gloves.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
- Plazas open at 9 a.m.
- Doors open at 10 a.m.
- Kickoff is Noon The West Plaza stage is hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girls Kaime and Liddy and has performances by Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue presented by Miller Lite, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and autographs and interviews with former Cowboys cornerback Everson Walls. At 10:40 a.m., a 45-minute show on the stage will be performed by guitar virtuoso Gary Hoey.
- The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Kelsey Charles and Sean Heath with performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue and autographs and interviews with former Cowboys cornerback Everson Walls.
- There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years. [embedded_ad]
- Halftime entertainment will include a special tribute show for Breast Cancer Awareness, featuring the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and more than 250 Breast Cancer survivors.
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy (/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.