WHAT: New England Patriots (3-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2)
WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 pm (CST)-
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Event Timeline (CST)
10 am - AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open
Noon - Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open - Game Ticket Required for Entry
1 pm - AT&T Stadium Entrances Open
3:25 pm. - Kickoff
- The Cowboys will honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Not only will some of the players be sporting pink apparel and gear, but the Cowboys will honor the cause during both before the game and at halftime, with their annual Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness performance. The pre-game festivities include an on-field presentation from Cowboys VP Charlotte Anderson, Susan G. Komen founder Nancy G. Brinker and president and CEO Dr. Judy Salerno for five BCA survivors.
- Also on the AT&T East Plaza: DJ MOXIE; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.
- On the Miller Lite West Plaza: Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs, along with Luke Wade and Mia from the VOICE.
- AT&T Plaza Kids Zone: Includes Zip Line; Rock Climbing Wall; Inflatable Games; Face Painters; Balloon Artists and more.
- The halftime entertainment will be a celebration for Breast Cancer Awareness, featuring the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and alumni.
- The national anthem will again be performed by Freddie Jones, the official trumpeter of the Cowboys.
- After the game in the Miller Lite Corral, two hours of entertainment will include a concert by the Candy Coburn Band, presented by Miller Lite.
- Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's bag policy (http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season. Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches. Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.