WHAT: San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys
WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: Fox (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Erin Andrews)
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Did You Know:
- The roof and the doors are expected to be closed for this game. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
- Parking Lots open at 10 a.m.
- Plazas open at Noon
- Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Kickoff is 3:25 p.m. Pepsi is the title sponsor for Sunday's game and fans will receive a Pepsi/Cowboys rally towel. The company will pass out Wild Cherry Pepsi koozies on the Pepsi Party platform during halftime and after the game, fans will receive 12 oz. cans of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi.
- The West Plaza will feature a 45-minute pregame concert by Country Music recording artist Jack Ingram at 2:05 p.m.
- Also on the West Plaza before the game, the Cowboys' all-time leading tackler Darren Woodson will be signing autographs.
- The West Plaza stage is hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girls Kaime and Liddy and has performances by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Rhythm & Blue Dancers and autographs and interviews with legend Walt Garrison.
- The West Plaza also has a new Cowboy-Up spray-on tattoo station.
- The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Kelsey Charles and Sean Heath with performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Rhythm & Blue Dancers and autographs and interviews with legend Walt Garrison.
- There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years.
- The national anthem will also include a full-field U.S.A. flag held by 200 members of the U.S. Navy Color Guard.
- Halftime entertainment will come from the marching band at Prairie View A&M University.
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy (/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.