WHAT: New York Giants (3-3) at Dallas Cowboys (5-1)
WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 PM (CST)
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TELEVISION: FOX (Thom Brennaman, Troy Aikman, & Charissa Thompson)
Going to the game on Sunday? Here are some things to look for before, during and after the game at AT&T Stadium.
Did You Know:
- Both the roof and end-zone doors are expected to be closed. Please note that this can change up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Light up sunglasses presented by AT&T, will be passed out before the game.
- The key times for Sunday's game include:
* **Plazas open at 12 PM.** * **Doors open at 1 PM.** * **Guy Fieri will be hosting a burger cook-off, presented by Carnival Cruise Lines, at 1:30 PM on the West Plaza.** * **A special performance by country superstars Rascal Flatts at 2:05 PM on the West Plaza. This concert is presented by Carnival Cruise Lines.** * **Kickoff is 3:25 PM**
* The West Plaza stage will be hosted by Fox Sports Southwest girl Liddy, Kelsey Charles, and DJ SC. * The East Plaza stage will be hosted by Sean Heat, Kyle Keller, and DJ Whiz. * Both the East and West Plaza will feature autographs and performances from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and an interview with Cowboys alumni. * There will also be a free Kids Zone on the East plaza sponsored by Forest Park Medical. The area includes zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon animal artists and more.
- Trumpeter Freddie Jones will once again perform the national anthem Sunday. His instrumental anthem has been a staple at Cowboys games both at Texas Stadium and now AT&T Stadium for years.
- Halftime entertainment will include a special appreciation show for First Responders with pipe and drum corps from the Border Patrol, DFW Area Fire Departments, Dallas Police Choir, and over 500 First Responders with a special presentation of the 9/11 honor flag.
Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's new bag policy, which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season.
Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches.
Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.