WHAT: Seattle Seahawks (3-4) at Dallas Cowboys (2-4)
WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 p.m. (CST)-
WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
If you're one of the fortunate fans to attend Sunday's game, here are some other things to look for before, during and after the game.
Event Timeline (CST)
10 am - AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open
Noon - Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open - Game Ticket Required for Entry
1 pm - AT&T Stadium Entrances Open
3:25 pm - Kickoff
*(Don't forget Daylight's Savings this week, setting clocks back one hour) *
- The halftime entertainment will feature another addition into the illustrious Ring of Honor. Darren Woodson becomes the 21st member and 19th player to make the ring. The on-field presentation will include both Woodson and owner/GM Jerry Jones, along with several ROH inductees in attendance.
- Also on the AT&T East Plaza: DJ MOXIE; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; The Officials, The Wranglers; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.
- On the Miller Lite West Plaza: Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; DJ Silver and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.
- AT&T Plaza Kids Zone: Includes Zip Line; Rock Climbing Wall; Inflatable Games; Face Painters; Balloon Artists and more.
- The national anthem will again be performed by Freddie Jones, the official trumpeter of the Cowboys.
- At the first quarter break, the Cowboys will honor Charles Haley for his recent induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- After the game in the Miller Lite Corral, two hours of entertainment will include a concert by the Pit Pops, presented by Miller Lite.
- Fans are reminded to remember the NFL's bag policy (http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags/), which will be in effect Sunday night and at every Cowboys home game this season. Only hand-held purses will be allowed into the stadium, along with clear plastic tote bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12" inches. Items such as backpacks, coolers, large purses, camera bags, diaper bags, fanny packs and seat cushions are not allowed into the stadium under the new NFL safety rules.
Be there when the Cowboys take on the Seahawks November 1. Tickets start as low as $49 for their match up this Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Instant ticket download available.Click here to purchase.